Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that I had a good weekend of running.

I'm happy that we all survived taking our cat to see Santa. It was a blast!

I'm happy that we'll be going to the New York Motorcycle show on Saturday.

I'm happy that I'll probably be running a nice 5K on Sunday.

I'm happy that the running club holiday mixer/grab bag is Thursday.

I'm happy that I got a nice discount on supplies to change the oil in the Goldwing. Now I have to get time to do it in daylight.

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm happy my annual 'embarrass the dogs with stupid Christmas costumes' pic went well. :lol: I can do anything to my dogs and they still love me. :D Must be the cookies. :lol:

I'm happy that I have only 2 weeks until I'm done work for the year!!

I'm happy that we get to spend Christmas with my husband's family here and my parents in Florida for New Years.

I'm happy that it finally snowed!! Only a dusting but still better than nothing.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I'm happy that it appears I've fully recovered from my injuries from earlier this year. My surgeons are top of my Christmas card list!
I'm happy that changing my diet/workout supplements seems to have worked. I changed my supplement brand and type and my workout routine for the last 6 months and the results have been loss of about an inch around the waist, but a ten pound gain in weight, along with shaving two more minutes off my 5k run.
The hard work seems to have really paid off.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Let's see it's..."It's Monday!!! Why are YOU happy?" time again. Well...I'M NOT! Hmmmm...nothing but snow and ice over the weekend, it's too slick to commute on the motorcycle, the wife had a flat tire this morning AND it's 6 degrees f(that's -14c for you pot smokers to the north)! So NO! I'm not happy! :p

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I'm happy that I had a good long weekend at deer camp, although as usual, no animals were harmed in the making of the 2013 Deer Camp...unless you count the steaks and burgers. They took a beating.

I'm happy I got home yesterday just as the roads turned to ice.

I'm happy that this Monday from the Bowels of Heck is just about over at work. The aftermath of taking two and half days off during the holidays is never good.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Im Happy that I had a Great 2013.
and Im Happy that Im Healthy.
Im also Happy for having a Warm Home & a Loving Wife.
Bring on 2014. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts