Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that we had an AWESOME time at the motorcycle show in Manhattan Saturday. We were not scared of the snow. The snow made for some jokes. We trudged on and walked wherever we needed to go.

I'm hapy that running friends (that have motorcycles) and motorcycle friends got along very well Saturday. Next event where these 2 worlds come together is a New Year's Day motorcycle ride....

I'm happy that I came in 2nd for my age group in yesterday's 5K. I didn't run particularly fast (21:24). It was windy and hilly. I got a medal though.... :)

I'm happy that I might go to my son's school for a pajama party Friday. Hard to pass that up.....

I'm happy that this Thursday is the Santa event for the running club.

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I'm happy that I got a lot done at work on Saturday morning so that hopefully it will be manageable today.

I'm happy that I was able to spend some time reading this past weekend while the snow and ice came down outside.

I'm happy that we have both sons at home to help clear the walks and parking spaces of ice and snow. It goes much faster with four of us.

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
I am happy because My son starrred in our Church musical last night, Journey to the Manger, and did and outstanding job! Yes he played Baby Jesus and was a perfect little star, he never cried or anything:)

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
I'm happy that now after 2 yrs of my Dad's passing I believe I've found the last of his penny stock certificates. When cashed in for my mom these new found certificates will bring the total recovered amount to around $5,000.00 for my mom. She was so happy she let me have the 6 one dollar bills I found in an empty folder in Dad's old file cabinet. Also happy that I had ordered for my mom all her Christmas presents on my last visit had come in, and I got them all labeled and delivered to her neighbors and friends for her.

I'm happy that I only had 3 repair/fix it jobs waiting for me at home when I got back from my mom's. My wife had vacuumed and shredded a phone charger (I repaired it) the storm door was out of adjustment(fixed) and the upstairs bathroom sink wasn't draining(fixed it).

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I'm happy that cold a$$ed weather moved on...and the snow(still have some snow in the drive).
I'm happy the weather will be "reasonable" winter weather for at least the next ten days. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm happy I survived 2 holidays parties and had a good time at one and a great time at the other.

I'm happy I have one week left of work for the year!

I'm happy my husband is off and suggested a nice steak dinner tonight. Yes please! :D

I'm thrilled that it snowed!! A lot!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm happy i have a great staff. Around 4 AM our entire virtual server world stopped communicating. Nothing was accessible including email, website, financial system, payroll system, etc. We had everything back up by 10 am.

Not a good way to start a Monday but the resolution was relatively quick and painless and i always look for the bright spot.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I forgot to include that I am also happy that tonight is my wife's work Christmas Party, which I always come away from feeling jealous of how much those people enjoy their work and envious of the enjoyment they get from working together. They challenge me.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
O'h, I'm thrilled I get to go to another Christmas party for my wife's work, and I'll be surrounded by 20yr olds. I have shirts in my closet older than that.lol

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Its 22° out right now and Im Happy that my wife and I have a Warm Home to live in. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts