Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that I was able to relax this weekend and give my body time to deal with the cold I'm fighting. A few more days and I'll be 100%....

I'm happy that I'm able to work from home. I'd rather not infect the office with my cold....

I'm happy that I was able to fix an electrical problem this weekend. :D A weatherproof outlet outside had become NOT weatherproof and was 'popping' a GFCI plug in the garage. It took some time to figure out which outlet outside was the culprit, but it's fixed! :D

I'm happy that I archived a TON of stuff on the home computer. Maybe I can get a few more years out of the 15 year old laptop..... :roll:

Why are YOU happy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
:twisted: DIRT ROCKS! :twisted:

I start school next week. :) :D 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
I'm happy with the riding I got to do this past weekend

I'm happy that it is one day closer to Spring

I'm happy that I haven't had a cigarette in a week!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,114 Posts
happy

Got in a 20 mile ride with my nine year old daughter Saturday...she said "My butt's numb but that was awesome dad!" :D

Woke up this morning....another day on the green side of the grass is always great!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,396 Posts
I'm happy....

that I am a part of a new Canadian Riding club. The people are really nice and I enjoy being around them. http://cmc001.ca/

that I got to see some of the Crazy Canucks forum members at the bike show yesterday. I'll post some pics later.

that I can still ride in January!


Happy Monday everyone!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,688 Posts
I'm happy that I met up with some forum members at the bike show and yes Lisa & I were the only ones who RODE to the show. :D Of course she had farther to go than I did, nice change for me. lol! :)

I'm happy I took my first passenger and we both survived. It wasn't that bad but sharper turns will need work. Luckily he rides so he knows what NOT to do. He did get laughed at by some guys in the parking lot of the show but we got the last laugh when they all piled in their mini van. :lol:

I'm not that happy that my cat Molson seems to be under the weather. I'll make a vet app't today, fingers crossed that all is well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,530 Posts
williewonka said:
I'm happy I took my first passenger and we both survived. It wasn't that bad but sharper turns will need work. Luckily he rides so he knows what NOT to do. He did get laughed at by some guys in the parking lot of the show but we got the last laugh when they all piled in their mini van. :lol:
You are lucky Willie...most guys wouldn't ride bitch for anything. Sounds like you have a keeper there.

And it is WAY too funny that the ones laughing piled into their wife's minivan. Ummm...does that mean that they were riding bitch??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,688 Posts
Spirit_1100 said:
williewonka said:
I'm happy I took my first passenger and we both survived. It wasn't that bad but sharper turns will need work. Luckily he rides so he knows what NOT to do. He did get laughed at by some guys in the parking lot of the show but we got the last laugh when they all piled in their mini van. :lol:
You are lucky Willie...most guys wouldn't ride bitch for anything. Sounds like you have a keeper there.

And it is WAY too funny that the ones laughing piled into their wife's minivan. Ummm...does that mean that they were riding bitch??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My fiance is a keeper but he wasn't my passenger, he was working. lol! 8) My friend Ron was my passenger and got a kick out of having strangers laugh at him. He knew I wanted passenger practice so he offered to be my guinea pig. I could have done without the 'don't kill me' whenever he got on my bike. :?

Well, there was 5 of them so one driver and 4 b*tches. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,530 Posts
williewonka said:
Spirit_1100 said:
williewonka said:
I'm happy I took my first passenger and we both survived. It wasn't that bad but sharper turns will need work. Luckily he rides so he knows what NOT to do. He did get laughed at by some guys in the parking lot of the show but we got the last laugh when they all piled in their mini van. :lol:
You are lucky Willie...most guys wouldn't ride bitch for anything. Sounds like you have a keeper there.

And it is WAY too funny that the ones laughing piled into their wife's minivan. Ummm...does that mean that they were riding bitch??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My fiance is a keeper but he wasn't my passenger, he was working. lol! 8) My friend Ron was my passenger and got a kick out of having strangers laugh at him. He knew I wanted passenger practice so he offered to be my guinea pig. I could have done without the 'don't kill me' whenever he got on my bike. :?

Well, there was 5 of them so one driver and 4 b*tches. :lol:
That works for friends too, I guess. At least you didn't do like I done at the KY Rally when I had a passenger on the back of the Valk...popped a wheelie. :twisted: :twisted:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,504 Posts
I'm Happy Swarmkeeper is the administrator of HondaShadow.net......My guess is that Spiritman and JJ are happy about that too!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,110 Posts
williewonka said:
I'm not that happy that my cat Molson seems to be under the weather. I'll make a vet app't today, fingers crossed that all is well.
:(

My cat is suffering kidney failure. That sucks. I like cats more than I like most people.
 

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
Joined
·
1,379 Posts
chornbe said:
williewonka said:
I'm not that happy that my cat Molson seems to be under the weather. I'll make a vet app't today, fingers crossed that all is well.
:(

My cat is suffering kidney failure. That sucks. I like cats more than I like most people.
We might not see eye to eye on some stuff but you got my sympathies with your cat, Chornbe.

Our cat Mindy passed away almost a couple of years ago at just over 15 years old from that very thing. Now we got a new cat, Lucy. She is a rescue cat with only 3 legs. She 'fell' out of a window and got impaled on a fence spike as a kitten. Her owners couldn't or wouldn't take her to the vets and by the time she got to animal rescue it was too late to save her leg. Now she is very contented :)

And Willie - hoping for the best news.

Collector
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,688 Posts
chornbe said:
williewonka said:
I'm not that happy that my cat Molson seems to be under the weather. I'll make a vet app't today, fingers crossed that all is well.
:(

My cat is suffering kidney failure. That sucks. I like cats more than I like most people.
Aww, I'm sorry about your cat. I'm waiting for test results. He's 15 so he's an old guy but he looks damn good on the outside. I wish your cat the best!

To quote Calvin "The more people I meet the more I like my cat". 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
I'm happy the doc said I will get the screw out of my ankle that's holding up progress in recovery.

I'm happy that I got to lose the splint I've been wearing for the last 2 months.

I happy that everything is healing as well as can be expected and that I should be able to ride again in the spring.

billp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,140 Posts
Oh, I'm happy because I'm done with school, and I have time to make a little more money now.

My house restore is coming along pretty good ,and might be ready to put on the soft market in a couple months.

I'm thankful the holidays are over, it was a real PITA.

I'm happy because when the house sells, I'm moving 1000miles from my inlaws ,and that crazy family.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
I'm very happy because my youngest Granddaughter, Macy, is doing so good! She was born August 24th, 7 weeks early and weighed only 3 pounds 12 1/2 ounces. After some minor surgery, a formula change and a LOT OF TLC, she weighs almost 11 pounds! :D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top