Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that my cold seems to be gone. I still can't hear out of my left ear, but I am enjoying not being able to listen to wifey..... :twisted:

I'm happy that this is a 4 day work week for me and I'll be working from home for a few of those days.... :D :D

I'm happy that I got most of a large project completed yesterday.

I'm happy that wifey has some leads on part-time jobs. Alot of places are only hiring for full-time.....

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm happy to be back home and be able to check out my fav forum. :D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I'm happy because I am days away from finding out if Sierra is ok.

I'm happy because the girls and I could go tobogganing. We haven't had much snow this winter.

I'm happy because thats how I am.

Happy Monday everyone!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm happy that I actually made a great meal on Saturday and it worked out. lol! Not a great cook but I'm learning.

I'm happy I got to rent Decent. I miss good scary films, and this was a good scary film. I recommend it but not to the faint of heart types.

I'm happy that I got together with a bunch of women and actually had fun. Who woulda thunk?

I'm not too pleased with the freezing rain but I got to work in one piece so all is not bad. :)

I hope it's good news for Sierra!

·
Registered
871 Posts
because................

I am enjoying this paid holiday right now! I do not have to work on holidays as long as I can hide my cell phone and pager hehehehe!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Re: because................

supv26 said:
I am enjoying this paid holiday right now! I do not have to work on holidays as long as I can hide my cell phone and pager hehehehe!
Does that "hiding" include putting them in the microwave and setting it to stun?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Re: because................

shrek said:
supv26 said:
Does that "hiding" include putting them in the microwave and setting it to stun?
Of course it does!! :twisted:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm happy I rode in today, although the Beemer's ABS system is *highly* temperamental when it gets really cold (28 degrees this morning - I had to look at the map to make sure I was still in Las Vegas!).

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm happy that it was in the low to mid 70's here over the weekend!

Dusted off the Magna and put a few miles on her. Feels really strange after riding the ACE so much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts