Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that I had a great weekend! Couldn't have wanted anything to go better than it did.

I'm happy that my parents realized their phone was off the hook. Everyone was all worried as to why their phone was busy for HOURS yesterday. We were going to start sending people over there to check things out.....

I'm happy that everyone in the household is healthy and got over their colds....

I'm happy that I should have an interesting work week with a new boss starting today.

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Because I'm retired and I can sleep in!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Because my HK American Classic pipes are due in this week. That and hopefully no rain this week.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
williewonka said:
Not happy. I have a very hard decision to make today.
Sorry to hear that Willie :( If its what I think it is, I had to make that choice before and I know how hard it is. Hang in there.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good luck with your decision WW!

I'm happy b/c my wife's coaching me on how to be a better overnight caregiver to our 5-month-old - all my old tricks are out the window now that she's teething!

I'm happy b/c I got a chance to do some leisure riding Saturday - daily commute ride's nice but riding for fun is better!

I'm happy because my goal for this year is to ride at least 5000 miles (did 3k year 1 and 4k year 2), and so far I'm on track!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Because the Bears won!!! :D Da Bears!

·
Registered
632 Posts
It makes me happy to see all the support for those who are sad. It makes me happy that in less than a week our little riding group from St. George will come down and ride the cal. coast.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hey, I may be a newbie, but I damn sure as hell, care about the people who come here. Isnt that what it is all about. If we can help each other, in any way or form, it is our obligation as a member here, to do it. I think my friend Spirit_1100 will verify to my sincerity to the members here.

We all need someone at sometime, why not your fellow 2-wheelers.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes. I have my fingers crossed that the situation isn't as bas as I originally feared. He's an old guy but still got some feisty in him. Gotta love the people here. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am happy my surgery is only 2 weeks away, rotator cuff ,not looking forward to it but need function and strenght back in my non dominant arm. Will need to buy an extended handle for the trolling motor.

I have few problems compaired to some of the patients I look after at the hospital.

Williewonka, Lost my dog 1/1/2 years ago , had her 15 yrs .She thought she was my wife. I can feel for ya and your loss for friend, companion, and unconditional love.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
williewonka said:
Not happy. I have a very hard decision to make today.
I know you'll do what's best for your furry friend. It's a last act of love and caring you can give him/her.
All the best
Sas

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
williewonka said:
He's an old guy but still got some feisty in him.:D
Feisty is good.....sending more feisty your way :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts