Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that I had a great time watching the game last night!

I'm happy that a work buddy won $1000 in the game pool.

I'm happy that we'll be getting a tax refund similar to last year (which is pretty good). Gonna use the $$$ to pay off some credit card debt.... :roll:

I'm happy that I don't have to work outside. It's below 0 degrees F here!!!

I'm happy that the baby is such a silly little man. :D

I'm happy that I was able to fix a door at my parent's house yesterday!

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm happy because I got to watch Prince put on a GREAT half-time show during the Super Bowl.

I'm happy it's one day closer to spring.
dkight

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I am happy I am alive and nearly well.
I am happy I am one day closer to going home!
I am happy the rain has stopped, and the mud is turning into...dust?
I am happy that I have coffee.
Just happy
----Metalguy :wink:

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I am happy I can start riding my bike again on Tuesday. :)

I am happy we had a nice quiet weekend at home.

I am happy my bike fired up first time after sitting for a few weeks.

I am happy Lisa was able to get everyone who was coming into her small place without any problems. :)

I am happy we finally got some sunshine this weekend here in Florida.

It's going to be a great week. Lets get started.

Chris

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I'm happy to have had a great time with my riding club friends on the weekend. We had 22 people (more were expected, but the weather is extremely cold) come over for games and to get together for some laughs and a few drinks. As far as I can see, fun was had by all.

I'm happy we had such a big turn out for the monthly club brunch on Sunday and none of us were too bad off from the night before.

I'm happy my family was able to meet the group of people I have been spending time riding and socializing with.

I'm happy the new forum is growing and I haven't made anymore big mistakes.

I'm happy hubby and I will be having a free night in Niagara Falls this month.

I'm happy Christopher can start riding again

Happy Monday everyone!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Christopher said:
I am happy Lisa was able to get everyone who was coming into her small place without any problems. :)
Chris
I am happy you people just keep adding to my delinquency... which was already far too extensive.

I am happy I did the hole-saw mod to the Sabre yesterday. Sounds much better now. No more anemic news-chopper exhaust for me. :D

I am happy to be taking a vacation day this Friday and I am not sure I am letting the spouse know....can you say road trip?

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm not exactly happy but I am glad that I watched the half time show. Prince was terrific! Smart to use guitar songs for the football crowd. He's a freak but he sure can play.

Not too happy the Colts won but it's not hockey so really I didn't care much. I did lose $2 though.

I'm happy that my fiance has next weekend off. He usually works on the weekends so it'll be nice to hang out together.

I'm happy my Habs won yesterday. Sid the Kid made a stupid move in OT and it cost them the game.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am happy that after a weeks worth of work my motorcycle gallery is finished (see link above my pic)

I am happy that after 17 years i am done paying child support :D

I am happy that my oldest daughter has been accepted into the college of her choice

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I'm happy because I survived double hernia surgery Friday and feel so much better today after a hard weekend.

I'm happy because I have good pain meds!

I'm also happy because they waited to shave me after I was knocked out!

I'm also happy that I had it done now so I can ride when the weather warms up.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm happy Paulie brought the leftover brats for lunch today!!! :D
YUM! Thanks Paulie!

I'm also happy Chornbe brought in the rolls to go with the brats.
Thanks Chornbe!

I'm happy I should be getting the last of the parts I've been waiting on to finish getting my Nighthawk on the road.
Thanks parts guys!

·
Registered
628 Posts
happy

I am happy because I just came back from viewing the northeastern ocean on this freezing day and watched the waves crash against the shoreline.
And when I was there I thought of a friend who has always been there for me and I called her to tell her how much her friendship has meant to me.

But I am not happy that Lisa did not invite me to the gathering!!!

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im happy to see how damn happy everyone is!

Im happy cause I might be getting my bike back from the shop this week since Dunlop started shipping tires again

Im happy cause my bike is paid off

*thinks*

Ok Im not unhappy either so does that count?

have a great day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts