Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that we may FINALLY get a snowfall this winter! It may be Tuesday night into Wednesday. The snowblower is waiting! Can't wait to see the baby playing in the snow!

I'm happy that we had a great time with the baby this weekend. What a silly little man!

I'm happy that my parents came over yesterday to play with the baby....

I'm happy that wifey is going back to work Wednesday night for a new P/T job. She was going stir crazy.....

I'm happy that the MegaMillions lottery is up to $106 Million. All it takes is a dollar and a dream....

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Snowfall? !!! I just heard you got 11 ft. of snow in upstate. By the look of the photos on the news, you'll be needing more than a snowblower!! Have fun, springs just around the corner. >PD<

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I am happy because we had a long ride yesterday. We had gorgeous weather on the Gulf Coast and headed up to Monkey Island and Homassasa Springs for lunch.

I am happy because the bike ran good and the pipe modifications came out great. Not to loud and a little lower tone.

I am happy because life is great. :)

Chris

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PainterD said:
Snowfall? !!! I just heard you got 11 ft. of snow in upstate. By the look of the photos on the news, you'll be needing more than a snowblower!! Have fun, springs just around the corner. >PD<
I'm on Long Island. About as Southern NY as you can get.......

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm happy to be at work. Keeps me busy.

I'm happy that my fiance has Valentine's Day off and will be making me a gourmet meal. For his gift I'm getting him a DVD of Delirious. Classic!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I am happy cause it is a short work week for me and we are flying to NC to see my son, his wife and my grand daughter. Today is his 21st birthday and my g-baby will be 3 on Friday.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am happy because I am going to take off early to day. Plus it is my wifes birthday this weekend and I will be getting my bike out of the shop this weekend as well. Wahoooo going to be a great week. Just lookign forward to the weekend. Also once I get my bike back I can install my new mustang seat which should arive in the mail today.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
I had a fan-freakin-tastic weekend.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Christopher said:
I am happy because life is great. :)
Chris
Same here!!! Glad you are feeling better as well. :D
(I am jealous that the weather here is not biker friendly at the moment though.)

I am also happy that our family had a great weekend together helping me celebrate 48 yrs of a great life.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I HATE mondays........

BUT,

I'm happy I don't drool on myself (unless a pretty Lady walks by).

I'm happy I can walk upright (unless a pretty Lady walks by).

I'm happy I'm employed.

I'm happy I have people to call "Friend".

And I'm happy my G/F is mad at me right now.....(the weekend promises to be VERY good).

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm happy because my g/f is feeling much better with her nerve disorder.

I'm happy because I got about 120 miles on the bike on Sat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm happy because it's only 17 days and 6 hours until I step off a plane into Portland for 10 days.

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah, we know why ashadowrider can't quit smiling. :wink: 8)

:oops: Kids are not happy with me. I got them up, took them to school, NO SCHOOL. :oops:

:D :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Because it was 31 degrees with no ice on the roads and I got to ride to work for the first time in 3 months or so.

Goooooood stuff I tell ya. Good stuff.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I am happy, because it has been sunny, and nice here in Iraq.
I am happy to have been able to call my parents for the first time in the three weeks I have been here
I am happy, because my Girlfriend loves me very much, indeed! :wink:
I am happy, just happy.
---Metalguy :wink:

·
Registered
949 Posts
metalguy said:
I am happy, because it has been sunny, and nice here in Iraq.
I am happy to have been able to call my parents for the first time in the three weeks I have been here
I am happy, because my Girlfriend loves me very much, indeed! :wink:
I am happy, just happy.
---Metalguy :wink:
hate to be sarcastic..well not really

isn't the Sunni that are the problem right now in Iraq???

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I'm happy I dont have to deal with Monday's data issues anymore.

I'm happy for the things my family will be doing this month.

I'm happy (in a sad way) that my daughter is registered for school.

I hope everyone had a great Monday!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts