Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that it snowed! It'll be fun having the baby play in the snow! I'm also looking forward to using the snow thrower for the 1st time this season. :D

I'm happy that we had a fun visit with my parents yesterday. I saw AND BROKE my mother's rental car. :oops: :oops: :oops: There was a button to open the passageway from the back seat to the trunk. I pushed that button and the button exploded! :shock: Oh well........

I'm happy that my mother will be getting a brand new Buick on Wednesday.

I'm happy that I was able to have my mother use my GM Card points for her new car. More than 10% of the cost of her new car came from those points. Makes wifey and I feel good to re-pay them back for all that they do. Now maybe we should look into getting a different rewards card.....

I'm happy that I can work from home today. Traffic will be a horror as people don't know how to drive in the snow..... :roll:

I'm happy that no one won the Mega Millions lottery Friday. The mega Millions jackpot is now up to $216 Million! Gotta be in it to win it! It only takes a dollar and a dream.... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm happy that I managed to get something done on the bike this weekend.
That I got all new appliances this weekend
That I have 5 hours left till I'm laying in my bed.
That hopefully I'll be getting my eye exam today for some contacts, then I can start looking for some motorcycle shades.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Happy that:
My life is on the upswing after a few months of pretty bumpy roads with some worn out shocks.
There's a thread with pics from numerous forum-ites. I like the thread, and there's some saweeeet pics!
I'm posting something, rather than just reading.
Oh yeah...got 'bout 400 miles in last weekend. First ride since November! :oops:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm happy because the weather is really starting to look like spring here.

I'm happy because two weeks until I get to see the new spyder-roadster made by CAN-AM BRP. Should be interesting.

dkight

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Now who said I was happy ? :)

Actually I had a good weekend and I am happy I got some riding in on Friday and Saturday.

I was happy to see Steve ( Hunter 58 ) enjoy his Jessica ride and get through the maze safely.

I am happy that I felt pretty decent this weekend despite the drugs.

I am happy that our riders group has 37 people attending the Wild Hogs movie this weekend.

And as always, I am just happy to be here, alive, kicking and causing trouble. :)

Chris

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I'm happy for the nice night in Niagara Falls I got to spend with my family.

I'm happy that I got to meet a HS.net forum member (oliver99) while in Niagara Falls and was able to have dinner with him and his family. Very nice people.

Its by far my favorite time of year to visit the falls. The chunks of snow and ice are just amazing!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/CanuckRider/000_0015.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/CanuckRider/000_0016.jpg

American Falls
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/CanuckRider/000_0017.jpg

Canadian Falls (it's there behind the mist)
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/CanuckRider/000_0018.jpg

I'm happy I got to see the hotel everyone will be staying at for the rally.

Happy Monday everyone!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm happy that I got my first ride in on Saturday :D Pity the bike isn't licensed yet, so I could only buzz around my neighborhood. :cry:

I'm happy that the "big winter storm" turned out to be not a big deal. But I did get to have some fun plowing the driveway. :wink:

I'm happy that I have less than 5 days of work before I leave for my mission trip to Spain. 8)

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm happy that I got a LOT of wedding stuff done over the weekend. Now I just need to get it all printed up at Staples.

I'm happy that Lisa had a chance to check out our rally hotel. Great pics!! I LOVE the falls in the winter!

I'm happy that we got (and are still getting) more snow, it looks so beautiful!! :D

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Lisa said:
The chucks of snow and ice are just amazing!
That's CHUNKS of snow and ice............sheesh..... :wink: :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy the snow we got was soft and easy to shovel, as opposed to the ice from last week.

I am happy I picked up 100ft of air compressor hose for <$20. Yeah Harbor Freight!

I am happy to have gotten outside all day Saturday and got some much needed work done in the yard.

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
... that my Malibu is HISTORY! FINALLY!! What a piece of crap.

That my new car is nice and CHEAP.

That I've run into some old friends.

That this weekend I've got another planning meeting for the '08 road trip.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
cbjr0256 said:
Lisa said:
The chucks of snow and ice are just amazing!
That's CHUNKS of snow and ice............sheesh..... :wink: :lol:
LMAO fixed :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Happy doesnt begin to explain my joy today, because the new garage is done !!!!
After 8 years in a 12x20 that was doing its damndest to fall over, I now have more than enuff room in my 30x36.
Now just need to fill it with bikes......

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just got back from physical therapy and my ankle has full range of motion and my strength in the leg is coming back. I will be able to ride when winter is over!!!!
billp

·
Registered
259 Posts
[quote="Lisa"Its by far my favorite time of year to visit the falls. The chunks of snow and ice are just amazing![/quote]

Now those are some awesome chucks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
I bet Lisa came across a guy Named Chuck who was in uniform. She has a thing about guys in uniforms. :)

Glad this weekend went great for you Lisa.

Chris

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am happy because my daughter who will be graduating from Junior high in a couple of months has been accepted into a Elite Academy of Scholars. For her 9th - 12th grade years of schooling she will be getting PreCollege Credits and pre certifications in engineering or science, ect. . She is on a role for 14. Wow what a prod father I am :D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
joepool said:
Lisa said:
Its by far my favorite time of year to visit the falls. The chunks of snow and ice are just amazing!
Now those are some awesome chucks! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:twisted: :p
apparently I'm the only one to ever make a typo

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Christopher said:
I bet Lisa came across a guy Named Chuck who was in uniform. She has a thing about guys in uniforms. :)

Glad this weekend went great for you Lisa.

Chris
don't all women :twisted:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I'm happy because I am alive, and my BP is coming down using natural remedies instead of chemical drugs (ok...ok oxymoron as I work in the pharmaceutical industry :lol: )

I'm happy because I started my therapy today for my blood pressure...chiropractic, PT, blood test to see what's going on there, etc.

I am happy because I have more of a backbone than most...X-rays of my spine revealed that I have an extra lumbar vertebra :lol: I was told that's kinda rare...everyone has 5 of them...I have 6 :shock:

I'm happy because I have a woman who loves me and truly cares...I was taking longer at the Dr. than expected this morning so she called there to make sure I was ok...knowing I have issues with needles and such.

She also mentioned that once the weather warms a bit further, she wants to take a ride on the scoot for a weekend in the Poconos...ride up there, stay somewhere nice, and ride back :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts