Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy that I had a great weekend!!!! OMG! The weather was absolutely PERFECT!!! I even got my chores done!!!

I'm happy that I didn't fall off my neighbor's roof Saturday while doing a repair for them. Their roof was super steep!!! My arms and legs are all torn up from sliding. They brought over some brownies to thank me for the job. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Brownies.....

I'm happy that my sprinkler lines were NOT cut by the cable company when they were doing some work a few months back......

I'm happy that I'll be riding the bike to the office this week! I may actually venture out of my house more than 1 day a week to go to the office!!!! It IS pretty confining to work from home alot..... :(

I'm happy that I was able to fix my parent's computer yesterday.....

I'm happy that I'm not too sunburned from watching my 6 year old nephew's soccer game yesterday....

Why are YOU happy?

· Registered
8,119 Posts
I am extremely happy I got to spend time with my son, daughter in law and granddaughter this weekend. We haven't seen them since Christmas so this was a great time.

I am happy because we are now a two motorcoach family. My son just bought a new 40 ft Diesel Pusher coach for his family which means family camping for all of us.

http://throgmartin.com/Photos/Imed Family/Lins Bus 1.jpg

I am happy because I felt real good all weekend and was able to enjoy my family before they leave for home again.

I am happy to once again face another week with a BIG smile.

Enjoy your week everyone and please.......Be Safe Out There.

Chris

· Registered
330 Posts
I'm very happy because Saturday I got a new bike and can't wait to get out on it. (gonna be kinda crappy weather this week, but it works out cause I gotta go get my permit)

I'm happy that Matt Kenseth did pretty good in both Nascar races this weekend (2nd and 5th)

· Registered
448 Posts
I'm happy because me and a friend took a 90 mile ride Saturday and the weather was great.

I'm happy that when we stopped at Crystal River Harley on Saturday I had no desire to buy anything.

I'm happy because I get to take my bike in for it's 4000 mile service tomorrow and it's paid for already.

I'm happy because I got to go furniture shopping Sunday with my wife and she's very happy with what we ordered. (So am I, I'm going to love our new LaZboy.)

I'm happy for the friends I've made on the HSN and for those I will in the future.

I'm happy the sun is shining!

· Registered
8,119 Posts
Dragnfly2:

Damn dude, I hate to see anyone go through that kind of injury, but if given the choice, I would take that road rash over death.

I hope you heal up real soon and the pain subsides soon. I have heard they are extremely painful to deal with.

Glad your OK and still with us.

Chris

( P.S. what happened anyways ? )

· Registered
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm happy that we had great weather all weekend. I got to ride, hang with my buds and my fiance. It was fun!! :D

I'm happy that the cat that lives downstairs likes to come and visit me. I miss having a furball around the house. :?

I'm not happy the Raptors lost on Saturday but here's hoping they get over their playoff gitters and play better on Tuesday.

I'm happy that so far playoff hockey is pretty chippy and fun to watch. Well except for New Jersey. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ouch Drgnfly! I hope you heal up quickly! I'm glad you're OK.

· Registered
9 Posts
The hubby and I and another couple and they took us on some unfamiliar roads with lots of twisties and curves.....Needless to say I should have listened to my instinct on how fast to take some of those curves. I knew the minute I went into the curve that it was not going to be good. It was an uphill lefthand curve with the arrow signs around it. My bike hit the sign and I hit the pavement and the ditch at about 45-50 mph. All I could hear behind me was my girlfriend screaming OH **** OH ****......and I remember me kicking up a good cloud of dust.

· Registered
78 Posts
Greatful

Well I am greatful it wasn't worse. I made a mistake on my mountain bike (the pedal kind) and went over the handle bars and did a pile driver on my head. 911, ambulance ride, ER, x-rays with no neck or back damage. I am just very sore and will not try to ride my Honda for a while.
Happy to be able to write this. Cheers TRed2

· Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm happy DRGNFLY2 is gonna be okay! OUCH! Must say, I feel a little bit of your pain after my own spill yesterday..

I'm happy to be taking the day off work to let the soreness wear off.

I'm happy my girlfriend is a CNA. :)

I'm happy there's a potroast cooking in the crockpot for dinner tonight! Mmmm.. potroast...

I'm happy the sun's out and it's finally starting to get warm around here! My yard is calling to me...

Be safe out there folks!

· Registered
179 Posts
I'm happy that I successfully completed the MSF this weekend.

Also happy that Dragnfly2 is alright.

Not so happy about being in the office, or about the rainclouds rolling into Nashville right now...

· Registered
1,454 Posts
I am happy because it is another nice day here and I have 100 miles planned on the valk.

I am sad about all the accidents that happened this weekend to our great friends on this forum, and else where as it turned out. :(

I am happy because my new contract will be hammered out today and it has been a long arduous process (started at the end of Jan). :)

I am happy that Willie has a new furry friend.

I am happy that everybody seems so happy. :lol:

Stay safe.

· Registered
526 Posts
I'm happy that we had 4 days without rain and I was able to plow the garden (s) and the critter plots.

I'm happy that I found 2 sections of old spring harrow in ok shape for very little $. Found them Sun on a ride with the older daughter.

I'm happy that I took time between stuff to do on Sat and the wife and I took a ride and I hauled the small kid. We stopped for ice cream on the way back.

I might be getting happy because the CB350 that my wife "loves" puked 3 times on the way back. She learned to kick start it. My search for a bike that isn't almost as old as her hasn't got the nod yet, but it isn't getting blown off like it was before.

· Registered
2,089 Posts
I'm happy b/c I took the ERC thisd weekend, rode a few of the fellow students and one instructor's bikes and decided finally what to buy to add to my old Shadow.

Other than that, it's MONDAY! Happy? Bah.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.