Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy that my son & I are healthy....

I'm happy that my son will be with me for the foreseeable future. My ex-wife's husband worked closely every day with a guy that is sick with the Corona virus. My son won't be seeing his mother until she's cleared. She can still call and Facetime though....

I'm happy that I have fresh fruit and veggies. I went to the store Friday. It was a freaky experience. I'll need to go to the store again this week for facial tissues, eggs, etc. I guess I'll wear gloves as I'll need a cart.....

I'm happy that works is going well. The craziness has calmed down a bit....

I'm happy that I found Pluto TV. I found a couple of old movies that I hadn't seen in decades.....

Why are YOU happy?

·
Registered
571 Posts
gloves wont do much, unless u have cuts on ur hand....as soon as you touch something, its on the glove....and then u touch ur face.......Many grocery stores offer wipes to clean the cart.....or bring ur own...and hopefully u have a bottle of sanitizer, so u can wash ur hands.....and yes as soon as u touch something else, ur hand/glove is dirty again....sanitize/wash hands again....biggest thing is to keep them away from your face....which is not an easy thing to do, as if you put a camera on urself, you prob do it many times without realizing it. Glad ur wife has common sense and is allowing ur son to stay with you during this time. Stay safe

·
Registered
02 1100 Spirit / 2012 Goldwing
4,886 Posts
I'm happy I'm allowed to stay home cause I'm in a high risk category. Doc says I absolutely can not get this.

Happy so far my family is still healthy.

Happy I have more things to do this week to occupy myself this week.

Happy I haven't read that any of you have this crap!

·
Registered
2007 VT750DCA7 Spirit - NHB01 Black
472 Posts
Ordered some used extended 750DC forks with lowers off eBay last week for a steal of a deal($200 shipped) and I didn’t expect much from them, honestly expected them to be something cheap and worn out but when they showed up they were +6” Franks forks tubes with progressive springs inside! The fluid was in horrendous shape but nothing cleaning and seal replacing won’t fix. Finally got to test ride it today after the weekend install and it was all perfect, saved myself a bunch of money and got progressive springs I never expected in the process! Happy doesn’t even come close!!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I'm happy I took off for a couple of days and hit the back country to do some pre season scouting.
I'm happy I felt physically great to do the above. Humped in about ten miles in the high desert.
Happy I spotted a bruiser sized buck. Stayed on top of him for the better part of two days. I have a decent idea of his movements.
Happy that I got the race car running last night. Benefit of this C-bug is the race season has been delayed. I wouldn't of been ready otherwise.
Happy to hear that no one on here seems to be suffering from this recent C-bug floating around.
Happy that the C-bug hasn't negatively impacted me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts