Honda Shadow Forums banner

It's time.........to ride again!!!!

2K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  Eagle7840 
#1 ·
After more than 3 months of downtime, I am feeling 100 percent and so is my bike. It's time to hit the TX roads once again and me bike wants to chase down some Harley's really bad!!!

See less See more
#10 ·
Not really fair====Baiting those other bikes with what looks edible to "THEM" from a distance! Kind of like baiting a Big ol'e buck with doe piss during the rut! Just aint fair! Beautiful Valks on those yeller rides!
:twisted::roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

#15 · (Edited)
After more than 3 months of downtime, I am feeling 100 percent and so is my bike. It's time to hit the TX roads once again and me bike wants to chase down some Harley's really bad!!!
Welcome back to the road! I bet the goose bumps hit the first time you started it again. :D

#22 ·
It's great to hear that you are feeling 100% and back in the saddle again! Take care on that lovely beast. I bet they have to sand blast the smile off your face after you ride that puppy.

#24 ·
Took a very short ride on Sunday evening and saw white smoke come out from the left exhaust. Was a little paranoid since white smoke=coolant leak. I was afraid I might have a blown head gasket. Came home and checked the coolant levels and everything looked good. It was the entire can of techron that I had poured in the gas tank working its magic on the carbs.

Went for a longer ride on Tuesday and finally got a chance to open up the throttle on the slab. Yep, before I realized it I was doing 90mph and still plenty of room left. Still runs a little rough when I am under 2.5k RPM, but with a couple of cans of Berryman B12, this should be resolved pretty soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.