Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought my 1995 Honda Shadow 1100 ACE and like many of you that post on the Honda Shadow website I wanted to replace the driver pegs with floorboards. I know their are several name brand floorboards that are available and also very expensive. Over the years I've been reluctant to buy anything from J.C. Whitney but I must say that these floorboards they sell for the Harley motorcycle are very nice. Like one post said, they work the best and are the best looking floorboards you could add to your bike for the price . I do not know the similarities in the different models of the Honda Shadow motorcycles. For those of you that do and want to consider these floorboards for your bike if you don't like the OEM pegs this is well worth it. The chrome is as good as I've seen and the hardware is excellent. If you would like pictures and a description of the installation please email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to send them your way. There are several pictures so it may take a while to download. Hope this will help anyone who is interested.
Regards,
Bill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.