Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

The voting poll will be open from now until January 31st. The Winner will be announced on February 1st.

Let the voting begin for your January 2015 Ride of the Month entries! Please refer back to the January 2015 entries thread for any mods listed by members. Thank you everyone! Good Luck!!

Coop

schooner44

haroldrivera

Toolferone

2500hdon37s

Kitulu

Danl

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Stay on topic?

A number of these bikes are nice bikes, but are not even Honda Shadows.
Might as well start posting magazine customs..

If i wanted a vtx, or a hd, i would have bought one! But i didnt, i bought what a wanted, a hs, So lets keep it Lets keep it HS only, huh :) thread starter, isnt that what this sites about?

This is the Honda Shadow .net and this thread should be hs's.
We got a ton of nice bikes in this category too! :mrgreen: Nice bikes though, ;-)

I especially like that paint haroldrivera. I was looking at those CWI covers a year ago or two, and sits real nice on your bike..! I can look but no touch eh?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
A number of these bikes are nice bikes, but are not even Honda Shadows. Get em outta here!
Might as well start posting magazine customs.

If i wanted a vtx, or a hd, i would have bought one. But i didnt, i bought a hs, So lets keep it Lets keep it HS only, huh :) thread starter, thats what this sites about isnt it?

This is the Honda Shadow .net and this thread should be hs's.
We got a ton of nice bikes in this category too! :mrgreen: Like i said, nice bikes,
i especially like that paint haroldrivera. I was looking at those CWI covers a year ago or two, and and really sits in well on your bike..
That's why its called ride the Ride Of The Month contest. Not Shadow of the month. Any members bike is welcomed. Some members here started out on Shadows and have moved on to other bikes. That doesnt mean that they should move on.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Maybe i should have read the rules.. But i never said people should move on, i dont know where you read that in my post. Maybe you making things up?
However participating in a bike competition, pitting your bike of other make against a honda shadow, on the honda shadow forum, shouldnt be a done thing,, and thats what i posted. Would you really want your bike to win by popular opinion? I dunno.
Now how about you be civil, and remove that quoting, or is that asking to much?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Maybe i should have read the rules.. But i never said people should move on, i dont know where you read that in my post. Maybe you making things up?
However participating in a bike competition, pitting your bike of other make against a honda shadow, on the honda shadow forum, shouldnt be a done thing,, and thats what i posted. Would you really want your bike to win by popular opinion? i'd be embarrassed.
Now how about you be civil, and remove that quoting, or is that asking to much?
Dude, WTF is wrong with you?

I think we have a TROLL ALERT.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Listen here guy. Would you stop name calling and act like a grown up. I made a point, i could be wrong, but did you really have to quote me, and try to nail me to the wall?

I even complemented your bike.Now, calling me a troll is that any way to conduct yourself? Maybe your a bit shakey? When someone does something that disagreeable with you, or what you think, makes you uncomfortable, you attack them, label them, and name call? lol i dunno
Cause thats what you did!

Think about it.. Maybe you are scared of your own shadow! :p
And i still stand by what i said, I havnt been scared by the ****! i think submissions ought to be a hs only, and that all the bikes listed above are nice, and i'd be happy to have any one of them. :p

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Listen here guy. Would you stop name calling and act like a grown up. I made a point, i could be wrong, but did you really have to quote me, and try to nail me to the wall?

I even complemented your bike. Maybe you a bit shakey? When someone does something that disagreeable with you, makes you uncomfortable, you attack em, label them, and name call?
Look at yourself. Maybe you are scared of your own shadow, :p
Done with you. Bye bye.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I even complemented your bike. Maybe you a bit shakey? When someone does something that disagreeable with you or what you think, makes you uncomfortable, you attack em, label them, and name call?
Cause thats what you did.

Think about it.. Maybe you are scared of your own shadow! :p.
It is common to quote a post to show what you are replying to.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Quoting is usually to answer specific, usually technical multi-part questions, and to address someone the @member name is the way or pm

Buddy was rudely, tryin to nail me to the wall, which is a common thing to in certain groups when ppl start getting dependant, with sensitive ego's. thats no good. it was just rude quoting me like that, and yelling "troll alert". and i think you know that, if there is anything else, i suggest you pm me, to keep the thread clean.
We should be complimenting and talking about the bikes, your last post could have been a pm, if you wernt sticking up for him. There aint no problem with me, i wasnt the one name calling, remember, maybe you can look into that behaviour moderator instead of continuing at me? I dunno i just felt differently and said something. Got treated badly here.

Coulda just said, Dreako, your wrong, these are nice bikes which belong here in this competition. Instead of finger pointing and name calling like .. we'll a group of unsavorey "bye byes"

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are paranoid. Perhaps you should worry about what you should do and let me worry about what I should do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.