Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I just got my new Big Krome 2.5 American Str8 pipes for my 07' Shadow Spirit VT1100, but I have no idea what kind of Jet Kit to buy. Any ideas? I don't know what stage jet kit i'm supose to buy, nor can I find a web page that sells jet kits for my year of bike. If you could tell me what stage to buy, and what web page to buy from for my year bike. Thank You

·
Registered
209 Posts
five bullets one hole said:
Now I think that this post should moved to ---- maybe Technical Discussion.
Right Boss
five bullets one hole,

That's an interesting handle.

Is that five bullets, one fired, one hole... Five bullets , five fired, one hit, four misses.... or five bullets, five fired, five in the same hole?

Just curious.

John

·
Registered
201 Posts
Olivereaman said:
five bullets one hole said:
Now I think that this post should moved to ---- maybe Technical Discussion.
Right Boss
five bullets one hole,

That's an interesting handle.

Is that five bullets, one fired, one hole... Five bullets , five fired, one hit, four misses.... or five bullets, five fired, five in the same hole?

Just curious.

John
Curious John: lol What do you think? What is a miss?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay I just bought me a Dynojet Research Jet Kit. Will that work?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought it from cruisercustomizing.com

·
Registered
423 Posts
Jason8284 said:
I bought it from cruisercustomizing.com
Jason,
You should be OK buying it from them, I think ebay is where most of the counterfeits have showed up. Dynojet has information on their site about this problem. It's at the top of the page of the link I posted earlier, if you're interested.

Brian

·
Registered
688 Posts
Jet

How about....
Five bullets... still in the gun!!! :shock:

Pastor Ron

·
Registered
590 Posts
Brian, thanks for watching over all on the forum. Most would not take the time to warn of "things that stick:" You are the one of the better of "FORUM" members with your suggestions. AND, you are never -NEG- PM me for where to send $. :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts