Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a last check to see who is coming on the 18th to Julian, and which meeting spot you will be at ( the other thread was getting long)

so far, 6 confirmed bikes........yeahhhhhh

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in, I'll meet you in the Target parking lot at 8:30am.

Is anyone from LA going? I'm in Studio City and can meet wherever and then head down to the Target parking lot.

Feel free to email me or pm.

Stacey

·
Registered
116 Posts
sdbrit68 said:
rifleman223 said:
I will be there along with my friend in a Goldwing
will you be meeting in orange county location ?
tvaudio and I will be meeting in Glendale at 0700 on the Shell station off Pacific.. Did you want to meet up and ride togethere?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
okay......just sent everyone my cell number for tomorrow, in case of getting lost, traffic or what have you.

If any last minute riders want to jump in, just send me a message, I will be checking them late tonight.

see ya all tomorrow ( Hey, I grew up in St. Louis, we said ya'all there)

Mark

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I guess I am the first one back having peeled off just before Julian. Sorry folks, I had to get back and I just realized the time and I was late.

I want to thank SDBRIT68 for organizing this great event. We met at a very popular spot. I say that because there were at least 40 bikes there when I arrived, and none was our group. They too were making tracks along the same routes. Minutes later, folks arrived.

I must say, I had only one pucker moment on the way up Palomar mountain when a sportie came shooting by in the other direction and nearly took me out. Physics dictates that two pieces of separate matter can not occupy the same space, and that was nearly what happened. It was a busy day up there and along the rest of our route. The ride leader was great, and I hope to see some of the better pics to show up son. In the mean time, here’s what I have.

The arrival

Not the Dragoon, but it looks awfully familiar

Pre ride meeting

This guy looks very familair too, but he didnt bring the police with him this time :shock:

As expected, a lot of these were on the hill 8)

Tope\of the mountia

A few of these too, and I was amazed how nimble they are.

And finally the Dragoon just to prove that I actually made a HSN ride :!:

In any event, lots of pics were taken so hopefuly someone will post the action pics.

Thanks to all, I had a great time and am looking forward to many more great and safe ride.

Dragoon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.