Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, it didn't happen without pics, but I am busy "breaking it in". It is a leftover 2010 Victory Crossroads, black. I am already on a quick trip with it. I left Tacoma yesterday after work, and am in Boise tonite. Missoula, MT, tomorrow.I will take some pics, and post them on the morrow. So far, I LOVE this bike. With it being black, I now look like batman. ------Metalguy:wink:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Have never ridden one---But I was at a large bike shop and was sitting on one and was pretty shocked at the center line balancing---I was able to pull my feet up and balance it with no support---Did it several times over and over again---I've never been able to do that on a 2 wheeler before---It's a big bike, but pulls up incredibly easy---Congrats---Hope you got a good deal as they were pretty pricey where I was looking at them.

Kenny

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Congrats. I would love to have one of those as well. A ride report would be great. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'm jealous. Congrats .

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Congrats! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Victory short and long term. I decided not to buy the Harley I was talking about a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure the Victory Vision will be my new bike in the spring. I realize it's a different bike but I'm more interested in your thoughts on Victory overall.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.