Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a honda shadow spirit vt750dc, My first bike, Red with red Flames, I love it so far. I didn't get the manual with and Im just wondering if there is anyway online i can download one or can anyone tell me how to take off the seat.

·
Registered
349 Posts
CONGRATS on the bike :D
To get the seat off, all you have to do is take the strap bolts out that are located on the back sides and then lift up and back on the seat ans she'll come right off...good luck and let's see some pics.

·
Registered
745 Posts
On my spirit I have to remove the pillion seat first. Remove the bolt in back of the seat on the rear fender. Slide the pillion seat back and up to remove it. You will then see the two bolts that the previous posters are speaking of.

Thanks

Mark..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dupo

Dont mean to steal the thread, but Dupo that is one sweet ride you have. If there is any way to nominate a bike of the week (hint hint). You get my vote. :D

Grandsorcey- welcome to the club, again lets get those pictures uploaded :D

JP

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Congrats--- sweet bike... should have gotten black though-- they are much faster. :lol:

god i love my bike.....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Denisep

Denisep, how far are you away from Charlotte? I am heading down that way next month. "planning anyway". If you are close can you offer some good routes to ride?

Thanks
JP

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
how far are you away from Charlotte
I'm about an hour and a half north.... kind of in the top half of the state between G'boro & Winston-Salem. Unfortunately, I don't know any good routes anywhere except to work and back.

My husband and I have little time to ride except right around here. We're hoping to take some time this summer to get out more. Our 14 year old doesn't like to ride, at all, so that makes it tough to take off on the weekends and leave her alone.

Holler when you're stopping thru though-- if you need a place to rest or lunch or whatever!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re: Dupo

JPDiesel said:
Dont mean to steal the thread, but Dupo that is one sweet ride you have. If there is any way to nominate a bike of the week (hint hint). You get my vote. :D

JP
Thank you! I havent sent it in to phil for member rides/bike of the week :oops:

I will do that now though :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ok

Thanks for the invite. I told the wife I wanted to head down a day early on the bike. She wasnt to thrilled about the idea, but she didnt say no. So we will see. I know she dosent want to drive down by herself. But if I am in the area, I will give you a heads up. Thanks again.

Dupo- I checked out the before and after pictures and the after is pretty cool, I like the solo better and the stretch makes the bike. I actually printed out the picture and showed it to my brother in law, he couldnt believe it is a honda. :D

Then I posted it with some other cool rides in the shed "my bike house". 24x10 playground with AC/Heat/Cable/Phone ~part time poker house :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re: Ok

JPDiesel said:
Dupo- I checked out the before and after pictures and the after is pretty cool, I like the solo better and the stretch makes the bike. I actually printed out the picture and showed it to my brother in law, he couldnt believe it is a honda. :D

Then I posted it with some other cool rides in the shed "my bike house". 24x10 playground with AC/Heat/Cable/Phone ~part time poker house :D
Im honored to have it hung up as a 'cool ride' in your part time poker house :D Just wait till the end of next week .... 7 degree chopper kit will be going on. I'll post pics when its finished.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.