Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Shadow Aero 750
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a 2009 Aero with only 4600 miles from the original owner.Bone stock except for the passenger backrest that the original owner had installed by the dealer at the time of purchase.I had the same bike a few years back but only for a very short time.I plan on installing a Memphis Shades Fats 21" shield in the near future (I already have the hardware) so I'll be on the look out in the classified section.Also just moved to Florida from Rochester,New York so I'm in the midst of great winter riding weather here.79 degrees right now.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well Bib welcome back. Did you stop riding entirely or just do without the honda?
Either way, hope you enjoy having it again.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Just when we finally thought it was safe to go to the forum..sigh:twisted:

·
Banned
5,100 Posts
Picked up a 2009 Aero with only 4600 miles from the original owner.Bone stock except for the passenger backrest that the original owner had installed by the dealer at the time of purchase.I had the same bike a few years back but only for a very short time.I plan on installing a Memphis Shades Fats 21" shield in the near future (I already have the hardware) so I'll be on the look out in the classified section.Also just moved to Florida from Rochester,New York so I'm in the midst of great winter riding weather here.79 degrees right now.
Good feeling huh .... Congrats!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Bib welcome back. Did you stop riding entirely or just do without the honda?
Either way, hope you enjoy having it again.
Never stopped riding,had a bunch of bikes inbetween.I had a 2009 Vulcan 900 Classic (I sold it to pay the moving company) just before I moved and I brought a 2011 CBR250R with me that I just sold here in Florida so I could get a cruiser again.I did not have a ton of money to work with so I started looking for a deal on Craigslist for a Shadow 750 and found this one.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Congratulations on the bike, but you are going to have to quit bragging about that horrible weather that you have to contend with!:mrgreen:

p.s.--more pictures please sir........

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like things are not going to work out in Florida for us .We will be moving back to New York in a couple of weeks.There goes my riding season.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Welcome back! Florida would be great all year..............sigh

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bib,
I did the same on Saturday. Same year, but 3200 miles. Stock from owner bur they did add bags and a shield. I'm really enjoying it except for rain the last two day. Transitioned from a HD XL883c to the Aero.

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Blb, how much did it run you?
Craigslist is a great place to shop. I bought my 2007 Shadow VT750 Spirit there a few months ago. It came a number of extras, new front tire, 8,000 miles, and tune-up with carb sync for $3,000. A dealer would have wanted much more. So, I had spare money left over to buy Cobra floorboards and primo seat.
Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts