Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: I guess I'd have to know more about her before I could comment. :lol::lol::-D

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
yep, this woman needs a gun. low life bottom feeder males that beat up on women and children need a dose of lead

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Been there. He pulled a .357 on me, I took it away from him and didn't shoot him 'cuz my kids were in the room. Divorced him. He called drunk one night threatening suicide. Told him "do it," hung up on him, called the cops. He went back to jail for being a felon in possession of a handgun. Died in a car accident in NH about a year and a half later. No need to put up with someone's BS - and yes, I do believe Karma caught up with him. But that's a different post ;)

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
:shock: Women...they put us under such emotional stress...should have never let them vote. :lol::lol::-D

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Been there. He pulled a .357 on me, I took it away from him and didn't shoot him 'cuz my kids were in the room. Divorced him. He called drunk one night threatening suicide. Told him "do it," hung up on him, called the cops. He went back to jail for being a felon in possession of a handgun. Died in a car accident in NH about a year and a half later. No need to put up with someone's BS - and yes, I do believe Karma caught up with him. But that's a different post ;)
:shock: All women in abusive relationships should be like you. Unfortunately...most are down bailing their "man" out of jail an hour later. :mad:

·
Registered
429 Posts
+1, he should have died of lead poisoning!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
:shock: All women in abusive relationships should be like you. Unfortunately...most are down bailing their "man" out of jail an hour later. :mad:
that's 'cause "he really does love her, an ,,uh, something something,,sh*t I forgot the rest of the story I always hear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts