Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member now for some time (almost two years?) and I would like to take this oportunity to thank all of you with your knowledge; opinions and valuable tips. I bought a used 04 Sabre and been driving the wheels of it. I have found out about the H-D floorboards - love 'em; the garage door opener mod :roll: ; the vista cruise (just installed today, I'll let ya know) wiring help and all kinds of other useful info... all here @ the Shadow forum. You guys all ROCK! THANK YOU! :lol:

·
Registered
296 Posts
It shows that you joined in Aug 06...It doesn't show how long you were lurking or had a different name. :lol: I know that it took me a couple months of reading posts before I finally joined and I echo your sentiments. A great source for Shadow riders and motorcyclists in general.

·
Registered
498 Posts
What color Sabre did ya get?

blk04sabre said:
I've been a member now for some time (almost two years?) and I would like to take this oportunity to thank all of you with your knowledge; opinions and valuable tips. I bought a used 04 Sabre and been driving the wheels of it. I have found out about the H-D floorboards - love 'em; the garage door opener mod :roll: ; the vista cruise (just installed today, I'll let ya know) wiring help and all kinds of other useful info... all here @ the Shadow forum. You guys all ROCK! THANK YOU! :lol:

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
sbartos said:
It shows that you joined in Aug 06...It doesn't show how long you were lurking or had a different name. :lol: I know that it took me a couple months of reading posts before I finally joined and I echo your sentiments. A great source for Shadow riders and motorcyclists in general.
Coulda lurked for a long time first. Lots of us did. That's the folly of a publicly readable forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lisa said:
He was a member for two years .....part of "06 and "07 :wink: :lol:

This is a great forum for many reasons.
Been looking around here for close to three years now. This was my way of finding out what I wanted to buy. This is the greatest forum there is. I did buy a black sabre! Now all I need in the near future is some more lights, but I'm just too cheap to pay 250-300 for them. So I am considering building my own bar and then buy just the lights. Figure getting them chromed after making them for free would be cheaper. Still thinking about the style and all. Maybe I'll find some info and pictures about that too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.