Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
God bless 'em. When you quit having stupid fun you get old. But you can bet the gear police will be along shortly.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
The swinging bike, while entertaining, doesn't hold much potential....except for injury. But the motorized Big Wheels....I'd beg and plead for a turn on one.

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
God bless 'em. When you quit having stupid fun you get old. But you can bet the gear police will be along shortly.
I'M HEeeeEeRrrrrRrreee!

Fun is fun is fun! And that looks like all kinds of fun to me.. Also, that be the kinda goofy crap I would get up to if I thought I could get away with it 'unscathed' :D ... :neutral: ...these days though, bones break easier than they did, so my time swinging from a tree on a dirt bike are (unfortunately) behind me...

.... Maybe ;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I was watching and laughing. My wife said "Hell I'd do that!"

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not my original thought, but we all know that men are simply big children. Fact is fact.
I don't think I'll be doing these simple enjoyments of life anytime soon, but admit it, sure is tempting. Sort of like the tale of Peter Pan, the boy that never grew up. Ah, to be that barefoot boy with cheeks of tan again... not a care in the world. Only to become of age and have the world on our shoulders - sad, so sad. Let the young and young at heart enjoy it while they can. Some women can't understand this simplicity, darn, my wife often will ask me what I am thinking and upon my answer of "nothing" she can't comprehend how could he not be thinking of something! But it's the truth when coming from this 'large child'.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Not my original thought, but we all know that men are simply big children. Fact is fact.
I don't think I'll be doing these simple enjoyments of life anytime soon, but admit it, sure is tempting. Sort of like the tale of Peter Pan, the boy that never grew up. Ah, to be that barefoot boy with cheeks of tan again... not a care in the world. Only to become of age and have the world on our shoulders - sad, so sad. Let the young and young at heart enjoy it while they can. Some women can't understand this simplicity, darn, my wife often will ask me what I am thinking and upon my answer of "nothing" she can't comprehend how could he not be thinking of something! But it's the truth when coming from this 'large child'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts