Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Kara is a very sweet person that has supplied many of us with ride bells.

They are to keep the gremlins at bay.

"Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small motorcycle bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the motorcycle bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian Ride Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift.

Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against the Evil Road Spirits! Give a Guardian Ride Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and its rider"

G

·
I have no bells ( snif snif )
I guess they all think I am crazy enough to keep the gremlins at bay on my own... they're right :twisted:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
CrazyDave said:
I have no bells ( snif snif )
I guess they all think I am crazy enough to keep the gremlins at bay on my own... they're right :twisted:
all this time I thought you had a bell Dave.

pm me your address if you would like one. I only have one left right now.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have no Bell Either..

Dont feel bad I dont have a bell either, but then again I just starting riding. Maybe I'll get my first bell on the first group ride who knows.. Or can you buy one yourself or is someone suppose to get you one??

I definitely dont want any evil spirits around my bike.. I could use all the good spirits!!

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Re: I have no Bell Either..

blueeyes2114 said:
Dont feel bad I dont have a bell either, but then again I just starting riding. Maybe I'll get my first bell on the first group ride who knows.. Or can you buy one yourself or is someone suppose to get you one??

I definitely dont want any evil spirits around my bike.. I could use all the good spirits!!
The ride bells have more power if given to you by someone else versus buying them yourself. :)

Chris

·
Banned
4,110 Posts
Xo... My sabre is for sale. I gotta believe the bell would work better given to someone else than simply transferred to my other bike. I'll hook you up, big guy :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
My bike already had a bell on it when I bought it used. I got smacked by an SUV the day after I got the bike. I can only assume it was because the bell wasn't actually mine but still belonged to the bike's previous owner :D

Dave

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.