when your done just hit run/stop switch to stop
& walk away
30 seconds later it arms
scoot cant/wont start if rf chip isnt within 10 feet
all without even touching a remote key or button its all hands free
kinda like a cars key fob its bad aZS

any1 else have this ? just curious

pix are useless
i will try to get video tomoro as i was in garage most of the night installing this poo

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
oooh sorry i shoulda added this
heres the page link
Keyless Ignition & Push Button Start from Digital Guard Dawg

here the install link click honda or ur scoot - then the one i got is the dgm-kim
Keyless Push button Ignition system from Digital Guard Dawg

the remote is not that one on the site
i guess they changed the style of it
its now just a round little fob ill git a photo in a few

it can be operated manual mode with button or hands free

the install for me was a snap..
very easy, very clean and had no major issue with it at all...
so far works like it says

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well just from the 3 or 4 few tests i did b4 i had to stop it worked flawless - i love it screw keys haha wish i could insert the rf chip in my hand hahaha car - banking and bike that be great

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
i bought the one that had to be wired in - big moola but its great,, will test it out more an fill ya in how it is

i bought this only because i noticed its wayyy to easy to just walk up pull the cover and jump out the key switch in about 2 seconds - and then just ride away - if they gonna steal it at least make them work for it !!!
now i feel a little more secure with this installed

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so far no issues at all works flawless - walk up and go in auto mode
in manual mode say when your working in ur yard or close to the scoot u can make it so u have to press the button to disarm an go - both methods tested all day today and works perfectly in both modes -

install was nuts just because u need to figure out where to route everything
but its not alot just the thinking part hurt hahaha

price was well worth the money if u get the one i got

cool factor is alllways a plus hahaha

and no more worries about some bonehead stealing or at least hot wire the scoot - big plus

its just awsome thats all i can say .

so far i love it more then my wifey hahaha

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Just the thing I need for when I go to bed and forget to put the bike in the garage!! So far all I've done is be in bed almost asleep, and remember I forgot to park the bike, and go out in my undies and T-shirt to the driveway and put the bike away. I get home, get off the bike and leave the helmet and keys there 'cuz I might be going back out... and recently have forgotten the bike was still in the driveway when I went to bed. Gawd... Better go put the bike away, I'm in for the night ;)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not yet im still in the fun mode hahaha i will call them shortly and ask them if i do get one -
and holy cow kathy hahahaha "go out in my undies and T-shirt to the driveway "
where where where ?????

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh forgot to add in auto mode if the remote or fob whatever u wanna call it does not move "motionless" for two minutes it will not activate the the scoot to start even if its near the scoot - give it a light tap and it wakes up and disarms scoot

pretty kool

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
LOL!!! I've never cared about being seen in undies... how are they different, in any tangible way, than any bikini bottoms? And, I must say, much BETTER than most of the so-called "outer clothes" that can be viewed on peopleofwalmart.com ;)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok so im postin more to update - keyles alarm /start works awsome - have not had a problem yet - its great - and cleans up the side of the scoot - no big ugly ignition- no more worry about kechain flapping in wind an scratch cover - no more worry about looz the darn key because u cant put a keychain on it because it will scratch cover // reason its just the small key easy to looz hahaha// all in all great product
and very very happy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.