Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 750 spirit c2 and was wondering if a 2007 Aero kickstand will fit. As I found a chrome one from Cruiser Customizing.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry u were bothered by my question. Seems like I asked the wrong person as u know everything.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lol, what he was getting at was go to a parts site. Look up a kick stand for your bike and then look up the stand for the bikes stand your getting. See if they both show the same replacement stand.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried that but I don,t know what a Aero is. I have a C2 spirit but the Aero letters I don't know what they are. All I see is AB,A and others.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks for finding one! I could have sworn I looked everywhere for a chrome kickstand for my Aero and didn't find anything. Now I know where to get it.

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
9,452 Posts
Lol, what he was getting at was go to a parts site. Look up a kick stand for your bike and then look up the stand for the bikes stand your getting. See if they both show the same replacement stand.
Gee I guess that what I meant after all. :D

Now the one thing to take in consideration is the exact length. To check your rear end lube the bike has to rest on the sidestand for proper maintence procedure. We are talking 4oz. of thick oil thats very critical to your rear end. This is why I suggested using a parts fische for reference. Its not a one size fits all part.

Glad you found one. Goodluck.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Phil, there was a parts website that stated the specific model right after them suffixes, but none of the Oem websites seem to do that anymore. A while back, a member did list the different model/suffixes, but it's the kind of thing that's difficult to recall and easy to forget right away.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Inquired last week if a Aero kickstand would fit a Shadow of the same date. Did some checking around and found the part numbers were the same. As you see the lean angle is good just like stock. Very easy to change two wrenches a little flat blade screwdriver for the spring to take it off. A larger flat driver to put it on. 15 minuets start to finish. don't forget loctite on the bolt and lock nut and you are good to go. Thanks for all your help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts