Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I have pretty much turned into a KLIM fan boy! Love the quality of their gear and their customer service (how easy it was to replace a pair of gloves where the stitching on the palm had started to come undone)

I needed a new summer jacket so once again I turned to KLIM and went with the Induction Pro jacket. I believe the 'pro" version just has beefed up protection.

I have only worn it a few times when the temps approached 90F and the air flow was fine. Love how easy it is to grab the zipper with my gloves.

I wish it had the zipper vents on the arms like the 3 season latitude jacket. As well I wish it had more of the High Vis Yellow like the latitude.

Overall I am very happy with the product. KLIM is a USA company so it fits the N.American figure,lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 VT1100C Spirit
402 Posts
Thanks for the review. I've been kinda looking at the Klim line, but haven't heard much about them from actual people. Good to know that they have good customer service seeing how their gear is priced in the 'upper' quadrant.

(y)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the review. I've been kinda looking at the Klim line, but haven't heard much about them from actual people. Good to know that they have good customer service seeing how their gear is priced in the 'upper' quadrant.

(y)
I came across them on a Honda Africa Forum page and they were highly regarded by other members, so decided to give them a try, and happy I did. 1 of those cases, you get your $$$'s worth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts