Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
15 out of 16 but only because I did it on my phone and accidentally touched the wrong button as I was scrolling down to get to the right one.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
I think that was Old Dad. Be curious to see what he scores ;)
I haven't taken it yet, for starters I test poorly on everything. So if I do poorly, I may lie to ya'll :mrgreen:

I don't know if he has seen it. He and his grandson put some rock along a creak and he was real tired.
recovered from that, done two huge yards 150 miles from home.(my mom's and sis n laws) in the last two days with my 12yr old grandson, been swimming 3 times and just got in from fishing with the grand. He beat me there with the 1st catch and the largest, but I out caught him by 8 to his 7. (he cheats, uses live bait) ;-)

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
14 of 16, told ya'll before in my thread I was bad with punctuation, missed that and surprisingly the one on "your and you're. (which I think was poorly posed.:lol:

But I was honest with ya'll.

old dad(no caps required)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well, it seems that I do know a little about the English language after all... 15/16..!!!!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
15/16
As soon as I saw effect vs affect I knew I would miss one. I did. :)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
16/16 BUT....still a little embarrassed that English is my only language. I know a little French, but just go to any country outside the U.S. and people commonly speak several languages fluently. Waiting for my wife while doing some shopping in Belgium I was just watching these kids who were working there and they would effortlessly switch from one language to another depending on the customer they were working with. I left there feeling a little less worldly.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
This actually seems to be a reasonably grammar-competent bunch . . . unless we're all lying.

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Noooo! Just ashamed that I scored 13. I guess somebody had to be the "bottom feeder". :D But I'm in the 81% percentile!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts