Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am thinking about getting the Kuryakyn 4452 or the 4450 wing style foot pegs. My question to anyone is: The 4450 has a male mount and needs the adapter 8803, and the 4452 needs that adapter as well.
So which one works with the 04 Shadow 750?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
10,257 Posts
4450 are direct mount and 4452 requires 8803 adaptors which allow positon adjustments. Adaptors are for the front only.

4450:
Non-Harley Applications: Male Mount Pegs are designed to fit Kuryakyn Clevises found in our Long Horn Offset Peg Mounts, Adjustable Tour-Tech Cruise Mounts, Mustache Bar and all other Highway & Cruise Pegs. Not designed as direct replacement for factory footpegs.

4452:
4452OEM Stock Foot Peg Mount Location. Requires Model Specific Tapered Adapter (Sold Separately)

·
Registered
99' Valkyrie/North Central Indiana
10,257 Posts
On the Spirit I used ISO lg. and Premium floorboars on the front and Duallys for the rear. On the Valk I transferred the Duallys to front and the Premiums to the rear. On a Valk theres no room for nothing but pegs thus the Duallys which don't gouge me like the stockers did. The Premium boards are are a good compromise between full size boards and foot pegs. Really liked them alot and visually much better looking due to their petite look. They also fold up on the rear when not being used. With careful shopping they can be had for $160 w/splined adaptors.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Got the Kuryakyn mini wings on the front peg mounts of my bike. Didn't know if i would like them at first, felt great with regular shoe soles but a little weird with western boot type heals. After a few rides and getting use to the wings, they feel great no matter what shoes i wear.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Got the Kuryakyn mini wings on the front peg mounts of my bike. Didn't know if i would like them at first, felt great with regular shoe soles but a little weird with western boot type heals. After a few rides and getting use to the wings, they feel great no matter what shoes i wear.
I have these same ones on mine and love them, they do take a ride or 2 to get used to them but after that they feel natural and are way more comfortable than regular pegs especially on my back being able to rest my feet instead of trying to hold them in the right position.
They are not in my sig pic yet but if you look in the broke biker thread you'll see pics of them mounted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.