Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm thinking of getting a throttle boss for my ISO grips for the clutch hand along with the throttle hand.

Any positives or negatives in doing this? I don't know about ya'll but my clutch hand, even on long straight-aways, still gets stiff and sore so I was thinking this may bring me some relief.

Wife getting ready to lead us through the one-lane bridge over the Red River and back into Texas

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was thinking about getting the throttle boss to.

If your clutch hand it getting sore, just take it off the bar, the throttle side is the only side to need to hold onto (to keep moving), I'm not saying to drive one handed all the time, but a 30 second break from time to time is okay.

However, If I was going to get to throttle boss, I'd get the pair, it would give it a more balanced look, and would do just the same as the throttle side would (if your a person who doesn't like to take their hand off the bars).

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have both and yes I can relax my clutch hand on it also. It does take some getting use to but after a while you will get use to them...also it "looks better with both"
Good luck with your decision....
Robert

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually never thought about the asthetics but that makes sense. I was toying with the idea of Throttle Boss on one side and a Helmet Lock on the other.

I'll go with the Boss on both sides and 25.00-28.00 bucks ya can't go wrong.

Am I the only one who's left actually aches more than the right even on a straight road?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
That is why I put it on my Valk...to balance things out. It is nice to rest my left hand on though. It really serves no other purpose.

Bottom line...go for it if you like it.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
AngryHatter said:
Well dang it, I like being asymetrical. :twisted:
REALLY???!!!

Who would have thought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts