Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Can anybody help me with the installation of a Kuryakyn Run-Turn-Brake Controller? I installed it and the turn signals work as running lights. The turn signals also work as well as the brake light. The problem I am having is that the turn signals do not work as brake lights. Also my turn signal indicator on my tank stays on all the time. I wired the Kuryakyn controllers wire to the right signal wire (light blue) and the left to the (orange) wire. And for the brake light I used the (green and yellow) wire. I used the( brown) brake wire to connect the (blue) run wire from the controller. Can anybody tell me if I wired it wrong from my description? Thanks for any help.
Mike
2006 Shadow Aero 750C

·
Registered
76 Posts
run/brake/turn

I did this to my 99 ACE just the other day. The directions were a pain in the a** ! it took me longer to understand the directions than to do the actual process. Took me about 30-40 minutes in all. It looks like you have all your connections right. I have all my notes in the garage and i will check on them first thing in the AM.. But just for kicks have you plugged in the seperate black thing with the black wire coming out of it into the modulator? My blinkers were acting funny til i plugged that thing into it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
run

I installed mine behind the right side cover near the battery but i didnt zip tie my controller down. the ties they give you are too small. im gonna have to find some bigger ones in the garage somewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts