Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You know the name, you know the quality. This bag is perfect in every way. It straps to the bike on the passenger seat and provides you with a backrest for those long trips. It has a metal frame built into the bag so you can lean back on it in confidence.

Comes with everything pictured. Rain cover, carry strap, under seat straps and 3 different size back pads.

They don’t make these anymore, so good luck finding one in this good of shape, it is like new.

Make me a reasonable offer.

You pay the shipping. I am located in Canada. I did get a shipping quote to ship to PA, it was $30 USD.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

·
Read Only
2,715 Posts
Do you have any pics of the back side, away from the openings your pics showed? Are the other pieces that say "Tombstone Bags" extra back rest "pads" of differing thickness/softness?

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have any pics of the back side, away from the openings your pics showed? Are the other pieces that say "Tombstone Bags" extra back rest "pads" of differing thickness/softness?
Sorry for the delay in reply, for some reason I am not getting notifications for this post, and I don't visit this site as often as I used to.

The 3 pads differ in thickness to provide different angle of your back. I found that when I wore a thicker jacket, I needed to change the pad so I wasn't too upright. I'll try and get a pic of the back, but it's just flat with 2 straps that go around the sissybar.

did i miss the price?
I had a price in the original post of $75 +shipping. I will sell it for reasonable offer. Bare in mind that shipping to the US from Canada can be pricey. As mentioned in the top post, $45 CDN to ship to PA (~$30 usd). I'd like to sell it to someone that can make use of it, but I'm not giving it away.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold

Sitting on my VTX making Vroom Vroom noises.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts