Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the ladies (but if you guys need help gettin' boots for the wifey, etc.), I'd like to point you to "Sportsman Guide"(www.sportsmanguide.com) for consideration.
PH: 1-800-888-3006

Women's Rocky ATV Quadsport Waterproof Boots(black) made by Rocky Shoes & Boots

Waterproof 1,000-denier Cordura uppers,
Waterproof membrane for 100% protection
Internal shin guard,
Rocky rubber ATV outsole with traditional motocycle heel for grip on/off your machine,
Rubber gear shift patch on Toe,
Removable,mesh-lined thick polyurethane insole,
Wicking mesh lining,
Wraparound Velcro closures for a lace-free, custom fit

Approx. 12-1/2 " h., 26 oz. each

Sixes: 6, 6 1/2, 7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10 Medium widths

Cat.#: BX7X-93776X

Price: $49.97

These are very good boots and have many good features. One being the "light weight" for a tall boot AND one's that are sized for women. I know "they"(the boots) are listed as a "ATV" boot but they are a type boot that one can use on a motorcycle. Good foot protection, grip, lite weigth, velcro closure's.....can't wait till the wife can get back on the bike an use these!!!

BONUS:

SportamanGuide also have another pair (same price) for a "leather pair. These are only 8" high and weigh 20oz. A side-zipper and 3 straps that help adjust the boot to fit. One thing though...they got a HD embelm on the bottom sole. BUT, there WOMEN'S BOOTS!!!!!! Sized: 5 to 9 1/2 (half sizes) and Medium widths and Brown color only.

Cat#: BX7X-113327X

So that's about it.....check out the website (probably have a picture of these items) and decide for yourself....Lady Riders! :wink:

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the link, Bullzeyet. They have several nice pairs of boots on that site and I want them all!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thanks, I'll have to look into this. I've been looking for some good water proof boots.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ladies Boots

Great Price ! On the other end of the spectrum my wife uses the cruiserworks boots. Great to ride and walk all day shopping.
try www.chromeworld.com to look at them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts