Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a ladies riding boot that is available in a NARROW width? We have searched high and low for a touring type boot that will fit my wife. The problem is that she has a narrow foot and all of the riding boots that we have found are manufactured in a medium witdth. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
fourspeed said:
Can anyone recommend a ladies riding boot that is available in a NARROW width? We have searched high and low for a touring type boot that will fit my wife. The problem is that she has a narrow foot and all of the riding boots that we have found are manufactured in a medium witdth. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Try the Sidi "On Road" they are cut narrower than most boots. My wife and I both have narrow feet (I wear B and C width shoes in size 15) and they fit well. Damn good boot too.
Cruiserworks is another good boot company that may carry narrow sizes.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Redwing boot #1668 comes in a B width size 6-10,11. These are the ones that my wife wears. They are motorcycle boots made for women. I wear the 979 which is the mens version.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all who replied with suggeststions for a ladies narrow motorcycle boot. We hope that we can reciprocate one day on a topic. It seems that Red Wing brand might be an option. Anyone else had a good experience with a ladies boot size Narrow width? Thanks, fourspeed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts