Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CrazyDave

He dragged his left leg down to the floor and with much effort raised his torso from the bed. Movement was slow and painful as he gathered his clothes and got dressed.

On the old two burner he cooked each component of his breakfast First the sausage, then the pan fries, and lastly he scrambled up a couple of eggs and put everything together in the pan to reheat things through.

He poured a second cup of coffee form the ancient percolator on the other burner
and ate silently while the radio provided back drop.

His mind fixated on this, the day he had been both waiting for and dreading
the day of his last ride.

He left a note and some money in an envelope, a simple explanation and enough money to cover the back rent he owed.

Grabbing his leather and keys he headed out to the old Flat Head sitting at the curb, five kicks later he was down the road, seven days later everyone knew he was gone for good.

Somewhere in California a young woman who used to communicate when she was a teen with a gruff old biker on the internet woke up to see a black gennie 46 Harley outside her window.. a note on the seat said.. I had my last journey..time for you to start yours.. ride on sister. you are ready.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Stealing this one Dave. Nice! I'll give you credit where it's going though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts