Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a LED brake light that has the whole thing as a brake light but also has the integrated turn signals? I'm wanting to get rid of my regular turn signals and brake light.

Anyone?

·
Registered
168 Posts
They exist in all sorts of forms for custom/Harley applications. I don't know of a straight bolt-on for our bikes though. I guess whether you can do it or not depends on your level of comfort with maybe having to modify your fender to make it work and/or having it repainted, etc...

·
Registered
294 Posts
96ShadowACE said:
None of these fit the ACE 1100. Are the 750's and 1100's the same?
What year is yours? By the looks of your picture you have a rectangle shaped taillight, I don't think they make them for that model.

No they aren't the same, if they were the same shape then yes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
taillight

If your looking to use your stock housing, you might be able to buy radiantz cateye and mount it inside your gutted housing and use only the stock lens. I have a radiantz cateye and it is extremely bright, so seeing how small the light is it may fit in the stock housing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.