Honda Shadow Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ll make this simple since the last members who commented on my post were 0 help. If anyone on here has a Shadow 84-87 700 that they have bobbed or customized please send photos my way. I’m interested in seeing. Thanks very much.

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,943 Posts
Glad you found it entertaining.......

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Must be a Lefty, whines and complains when someone has a different opinion. 🙄

Look, I suspect your dad will be seriously upset if you destroy his motorcycle, Keep it as is for your dad . Ride it to his house every now and then and find something else to mess with.
You already tried this once, it didn't work then and it won't work any better this time. It's a 35 year old potentially collectible motorcycle with practically NO parts available.. Maybe nose around at VJMC, find out if they are desirable as collectors https://vjmc.org/

As for Mods... As I see it, there are only 2 rules: 1 Does it work at least as well as before? .preferably better than before.
2 Do you like it.?

Everything else is just someone's opinion, and they are entitled to it.
Mine is that removing the rear suspension for "cool" struts does NOT qualify, nor does a small, hard seat in place of the original. Or removing the fenders to essentially make it un-rideable in the rain. etc, etc.

·
Registered
06' VT1100C/99' GL1500C Valkyrie
9,221 Posts
Hilarious. I see it every other thread. Cracks me up.

Here let's be insulting, why don't you take your attitude elsewhere. You quite obvious have no respect, have nothing worthy to contribute to this forum, so take your smart arse ways with you as you leave.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Customizing a bike requires imagination and foresight. If you just want to copy what someone else did, then maybe you should try something else. When I built my chopper, there were days when all I did was sit and look at the bike. You also need to know your limitations. If you have to weld, it needs to be a good weld...it may save your life.

Attachments

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If this is what you call “didn’t work out” then Ok. This is my first shadow without the solo seat I purchased. For the lefty comments and the lack of imagination comments...you can all kick rocks. You guys sound like your divorced and play pocket pool online all day. I’m not looking to copy images of other peoples bikes, nor am I interested in welding. This is my 4th motorcycle and my second shadow. @oldguy discover tinder my friend.
F6EE2763-035C-417B-9D85-178C93AF87F1.jpeg

·
Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
10,943 Posts
The stupidity of that reply speaks for itself, if basic civility cannot or will not be maintained the thread gets locked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.