Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning everyone,
Anyone use the Lick it and Stick it passenger seats?
I much prefer my bike as a solo, but thought, what if I get lucky :), how nice would it be to reach in the saddle bag and pop on the passenger seat.
Now I am sure if I take the 200 mile trip the real passenger seat is a must, but just around town or shorter trips it could work.
Thoughts...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I am going solo saddle on my aero but I am 75 and it might make a difference in my game plan. Just like the look.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
They work... Not the most comfortable seats, but then they are not intended for use as a permanent seat.
Have a friend that uses 1 for his OL. Have seen Her use it on rides up to about 200 miles. But typically she only goes on like weekend runs to the Coast or like Vegas. Where she will drive to the base Hotel in the chase truck with everybodies supplies and luggage. Then she will ride on site seeing trips

·
Registered
358 Posts
If you mean just a suction cup seat, meh. I got one just to let my gf ride, and I ended up spending $40 on a slab of motorcycle gel to fab her up something to put on top of it. That suction cup seat is rock hard. She complains after a 5 minute trip down the road. No way I could take a trip with that.

I use mine for when she rides, and when I put my saddlebags on so that it'll raise my bags a little, and so they don't rest on the paint.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Your title conjured up a different mental picture for me than a motorcycle seat....:twisted:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I say, if you get lucky, I say "Lick it and stick it" first then reward her with a ride on the bike.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys for all your imput, about what I figured. Good in a pinch for a short ride but not a long haul passenger seat.

Instygator: great looking solo seat. Is that the Corbin Hollywood?
I am in the market for a new seat and really like the look of yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts