Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2001 Valkyrie I/S
7,141 Posts
Seems like a lot of work to go through just so you don't have to bend over to change the oil. Can't use it to pull the tires, can't use it to pull the forks.

· Registered
4,079 Posts
Seems like a lot of work to go through just so you don't have to bend over to change the oil.
  • Can't use it to pull the tires, can't use it to pull the forks.
it's really just a pallet with a plywood deck. All it needs is hatches like other lift tables and some pieces of wood etc. to support the mid frame. He'll get there.

I am disabled and unable to bend over much let alone get in the floor to change the oil. It will help me and more like me.
having hernia surgery today and won't be riding until the mid December, so it would be nice for me too in a similar sense.

· Registered
2,698 Posts

Huh?? The platform is an adapter. The adapter sits on the lift arms like any other adapter gizmo, but lifts the bike's wheels, instead of the frame. Screenshot, below.

The lift above.
How would you get your bike on the original lift? Ramps? Good idea if you have the room. Let us know how stable it is.

Dingo.

· Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's really just a pallet with a plywood deck. All it needs is hatches like other lift tables and some pieces of wood etc. to support the mid frame. He'll get there.

having hernia surgery today and won't be riding until the mid December, so it would be nice for me too in a similar sense.
Sorry to hear about your surgery. Wish you a fast recovery.

· Registered
191 Posts

Good luck with the surgery I had a double done few years back, pull down your pants, pull up your shirt, and 2 hours later I was walking to my car.

And about that stand, looks dangerous to me, an the guy ain't wearing shoes, flip flops: common man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.