Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Aero that has the Memphis shades windshield with the quick latch system installed. I would like to know if there is a decent light bar that would fit and relatively inexpensive.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Cobra makes a lightbar. They also make an adapter plate that allows the bar to be placed far enough forward so the turn signals/lights will not hit the windshield. None of them are cheap unless you make your own.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I take it you have the adapter plate... seems like it in your sig pic.
my cobra light bar is regular mount I believe and does rub the back of my top running lights which sucks.
the light bar itself is great quality and I would +1 it.
cobra ftw for aftermarket accessories!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Mine has the cobra light bar and has the quick mounts for a memphis shades that where on it when I got it but the windshield was not there, the guy had the shop take it off when he got it and left it at the shop but the mounts are still there.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
It pretty easy to just make your own lightbar extention is you need one. I made mine out of a piece of 1/4" aluminum and polished to. If you mount it under the lightbar mount, you can't see it anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can also mount auxiliary to your forks and forget about the light bar unless that is what you really want.............

What kind of aux light are those/where did u get em? They look good, but kinda a far pic. By chance have any other shots of them on the bike?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts