Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am beng very thurough with regards to searching for the best Bike Insurance Quote.
With that being said I want to make sure I have gone to all the possible companies in Ontario ( southern )
Here is the list I have come up with so far, if you have another please post a reply and I will update the list I have already started.
Sound Good??
......................... full cov.......................Min Cov.
Dalton Timmins....$1095 ........................$803
Riders Plus..........$1166.........................$913
State farm...........$1750.........................$1156
Co-operators.........TBD
Pilot......................TBD
TD......................$1299.........................$850
All-State..............$1265..........................$949
RBC....................$990...........................$712
The Personal........$1409.........................$661

PC Financial.........Does not does bikes unless you have a current policy with them
Kingsway.............quoted via Dalton Timmis
JEVCO.won't even quote me because I have not had insurance in past 5yrs

Anymore???

·
Registered
67 Posts
PCfinancial Insurance now provides for motorcycles. I have saved with them for car insurance and plan to migrate my bike insur. once I've had my M for 3 years (one of their stipulations)

pcfinancial.ca

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those keeping score, I have added a few prices above. I will update as I get quotes come in.....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found out that the rates for 2007 are to be adjusted in the next 2-4 weeks,
Right now, Auto insurance has come down, but the broker I talked to thought bikes would do the opposite...

so if you have a good rate now you might not want to gamble and lock in for another year.....unless you know that the rates are going to be going down....?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I don't know if they cover your area, but I have used Geico and Pregressive and have had good rates from them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, been there tried that.....I wish the did, but only the US. Not to mention Geico's comercials are pretty funny.....
Thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Insurance

I've been with The Personal now for 4 years and I insure both my cars and my bike with them.
I just have third party liability ( $ 1.000.000) and Accident benefits on my 01 Sabre which costs me $ 88.- per year.
I'm pretty happy with that.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Insurance

Sasquatch said:
I've been with The Personal now for 4 years and I insure both my cars and my bike with them.
I just have third party liability ( $ 1.000.000) and Accident benefits on my 01 Sabre which costs me $ 88.- per year.
I'm pretty happy with that.

Did you say $88 bucks a year????

Holy crap!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it looks like I am going to go with The Personal, although RBC and Dalton Timiss representatives were very nice to deal with....
Thanks for all the input guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts