Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been reading this forum for a couple of years. finally decided to jump in. i have to say i really have enjoyed reading this forum. i live near birmingham and ride a 92 shadow 1100. i love riding!!! i am a terrible typer and do not know much about computers- sad to say. that is part of the reason i did not join before now. i would not know where to start to post a picture(and i know how much yall like pictures) but maybe soon i can get 1 of my 3 daughters to help me. i look forward to taking part and want to say hi to all.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Greg

Greg,

I was a lurker for a while. But decided to jump in.

First, do not worry about your typing. I was an English teacher but the worst of typist.

Second if you want to know about computers, ask your 15 year-old grandson, unless you have a 8 year-old granddaughter. He/she most likely loves you and would take care of your problems.

Lastly, there are no dumb questions or people on this site. If you use the "dumb" again, I will ask the many members to vote you off this site!! :lol: So that you will remain a "lurker" forever.

Welcome to the site. Great experienced guys/gals here.

Jim

·
Registered
710 Posts
greg sanders said:
well dumb me again. i thought ar was arizona but i do want to ride in arkansas to. have heard and read about some very nice rides there.
:lol: that's OK, lots of people make that mistake. AR gets confused w/ Arizona (AZ) & Alaska (AK) all the time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks donald. i do not have grand kids yet. 3 daughters, 2 in college and 1 still in high school. they all know more about computers than i. 1 helped me register on the forum tonight. i do not want to lurk any more so i will try to stay away from dumb.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.