Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe lookin to buy leather chaps maybe pair for the little wife an pair for myself. Am I in the right place?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I actually found a pair of leather chaps at Goodwill for about $20.00. I wasn't looking for any but I couldn't pass that deal up.

These are branded with Barneys Leather. I checked it out on the web and they looked pretty reasonable on prices.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I actually found a pair of leather chaps at Goodwill for about $20.00. I wasn't looking for any but I couldn't pass that deal up.

These are branded with Barneys Leather. I checked it out on the web and they looked pretty reasonable on prices.
Were you in Katy? I saw a pair of leather chaps at the Goodwill on Mason a while back. Wife jokingly said I needed them.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Nope, I got mine near 249. They are great in cooler weather. They really keep your legs warmer. I'm sure on longer trips they would also be great to keep the bugs, rocks and road debris from nibbling at your legs plus keep your pant legs from flopping in the wind. Also additional slide protection as long as you don't slide on your backside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
kesanders
Honda Shadow Forums
Welcome to Honda Shadow Forum. Come in and discuss any Honda Shadow models: VT1100, VT250, VT750 and the VT500.
Full Forum Listing