Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.motorcycleroads.us/

This has become my new favorite website (next to this place of course).

My mission, as a service to the motorcycle community, is to provide a comprehensive listing of roads available from various Internet resources or contributed by motorcycle riders. I include information on each road listed to include a map, rider comments, references, and connecting roads. You are encouraged to visit the references for more details such as road conditions, photos, amenities, and tourist attractions. These web sites are excellent and most are maintained by motorcycle enthusiasts.

I've submitted a few for Pa, hope they make it on there!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks. That one just got added to the Favorites collection!

Bruce

PS: If you're a HRCA member, they now have on their site the ability to map routes.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I added one too and will be adding a couple of others. It is good to have someplace to look up routes...and not only for your area.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Definatly a cool site.

Dr Bob's Patient said:
PS: If you're a HRCA member, they now have on their site the ability to map routes.
Why would they make that without an option to avoid slabs? Brilliant Honda minds at work.

Does anyone know of a website where you plan routes and avoid the slab? Mapquest only allows it up to 100 - 200 miles.

·
Registered
78 Posts
That is a great site! I'll need to map out a lot of the routes for this spring and summer!

The Bowling Green to Marblehead is a great ride in NW Ohio!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just gotta give this thread a bump. I am adding that site to my favorites. Thanks for the info, will be riding one of the routes today outside of Phoenix.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
miller_87 said:
I just gotta give this thread a bump. I am adding that site to my favorites.
Me too. Excellent resource. Thanks Dupo.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Has anyone's route been posted yet??

I put mine on 5 days ago and I haven't seen it added yet.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great site,will have to check some of the routes out as soon as the snow season is over :cry:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I submitted one and it got added. It is the CR476 from Bushnell to US 19 in Florida.
Someone beat me to the Ozello Trail one!

This is the "headless dino" I referenced.
[/img]

This is a quaint little country store a little further west on the same road.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Nice idea, but EXTREMELY thin on routes in this neck of the woods. It may well be that Pashnit.com has covered this territory so well that nobody wants to basically repeat his excellent work. I might stick a few good ones in there just to give it a boost.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts