Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to find original pics of the 97 Honda Shadow VT600CD VLX. The color scheme was yellow on black....I call it the bumble bee bike...*giggle*. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I currently own and ride a 97 but it looks nothing like the original anymore and I would love to have a few for my website.

My email is: [email protected]

Please email me any pics if any one has found some. Yes I have tried Google and MSN search engines and not found much.

Thanks
Lorre

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
DaBikerLady said:
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to find original pics of the 97 Honda Shadow VT600CD VLX. The color scheme was yellow on black....I call it the bumble bee bike...*giggle*. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I currently own and ride a 97 but it looks nothing like the original anymore and I would love to have a few for my website.

My email is: [email protected]

Please email me any pics if any one has found some. Yes I have tried Google and MSN search engines and not found much.

Thanks
Lorre
Well, take a look at my sig pic... it's pretty much what you are looking for.
I've added a lightbar, windshield, and a color matched Corbin seat.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the advice on yahoo search VLXrookie. I will give that a try now.

Also, thanks for the nice sig pic litnin. Your bike looks very nice. My bike hasn't seen yellow or much of anything stock in awhile.....LOL.

Thank you both and my search is still on.

Lorre

[/img]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks lang,

I got some pics I can use now. Thank you everyone for the help and advice. I love other shadow bikers :D

Everyone have a great night!
Lorre

[/img]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.