Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
calling ALL OF THE OTHER SOUTH SHORE SHADOW RIDERS.

I have seen several others on the south shore. Hull, Braintree, Brockton, Quincy. Just to name a few. We need to gather for a ride, on the south shore.

Please chime in, let your presence be known. Lets talk about a potential date.

My Ride:

Vt-1100c2.jpg

Dom

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dom - I'm in Pembroke MA. Guess it's bad timing to find your post from last summer now that it's Thanksgiving... If you're still in area, I frequently ride along route 3A, route 105, the cape, and Miles Standish forest. Sucks that we've got a 4 to 5 month wait until spring.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Dom, I am not in your area but I gotta say I love the paint job on your bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey nice to see this thread getting some action. I'm in Freetown... south shore MA. As soon as the weather breaks let's get together. I like the quiet Cape Cod roads.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks like we can get a crew together for a ride this Spring. A good day trip would be along
the Cape to P-Town. Let's keep it in mind.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Count me in! I'm in Braintree! And I've been taking the bike out throughout the winter, any dry day over 38 degrees! So as soon as we all go the better to me!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Six weeks until Spring...

Seems like we've got a few riders ready for a tour of the south shore in a month or two. God knows I'm ready to get out of the cage and back on two wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sunday May 4th is The Blessing of the Bikes sponsored by the Blue Knights. Tons of bikes
of every kind. This would be a good ride, we can head out after and put some miles on,
maybe to P-town.

Blessing

·
Registered
23 Posts
I definitely feel you there Gary. I'm ready to jump out of my skin. I need to ride like I need oxygen. Can't wait for the ground to thaw, temps to rise and feel the open air.

·
Registered
23 Posts
south shore meet up

Hey guys,

I'm in Whitman currently-actually went to High School in Holbrook! I'd bee down for meeting up with people in the area that ride shadows. I'll check back soon to see. Have to agree that parts of 3A are great and rt. 105 has to be one of the best stretches of road in the state.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts