1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
748 Posts
D a m n, thought I might find the VTX headlight I've been lookin' for...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Any chance you have a headlight available? If so, I'll be more than happy to buy it from you. Thx

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a VTX headlight you can purchase. Only $6,000. I will even through in the rest of the bike. NOW THAT'S A DEAL!

Check out the rest of the classifieds at VTXcafe and VTXOA. You might find a better price.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know what is better than a vtx headlight - buy a set of passing lights and put in the headlight a kisan headlight modulator and an ultra bright 65/100 watt xenon bulb.
when riding during daytime, switch onto hi-beam and your headlight will flicker like a cops bike or an ambulance. that works wonder. people recognize you and in traffic jam they even build a way for you, thinking the is a cop coming.

and best of all - that thing is street legal in all states!

had that in my spirit 1100, both vtx 1300 and will put one in my new 2011 aero, when i get her next week..

ride safe
harry

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just forgot
please click on the links to see, what i am selling

thanks and ride safe
harry

·
Registered
748 Posts
Been surfin' all the VTX sites, ebay, CL, motorcycle salvage... no luck...yet

·
Registered
851 Posts
Been surfin' all the VTX sites, ebay, CL, motorcycle salvage... no luck...yet
Have you tried the WTB (Want to Buy) sections? Post up there. You may get someone who didn't think of selling theirs but change their mind seeing that someone is interested in purchasing one.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yup. I signed up for all the VTX forums I could, just so I could post in the WTB sections. Something will click one of these days.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
try e-bay canada, they have two junk yards, where i found something when needed

ride safe
harry

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts