Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
That story made me smile, I have to admit. That is really impressive to me.

Damian

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice to see a positive LEO story for a change.
But I still hope I don't run into the nice officer.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
good story , Thanks for sharing CD. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Didn't ya know? Everybody in southern CA is nice, smiles all the time, has great tans, are in great shape and are totally happy.

And we surf on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. Ski on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And party on the beach on the weekends.

Just like in the movies.

Every once in a while we think about working, but usually decide not to and stare at the waves and or mountains.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
The sole reason.... is at 1:29
Most other cops dissagree

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
good bit of video..... If only all cops were so easy to talk to :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
The fact that he acts on the same level is what shows the proof for me. We as a whole hate feeling under someone, but with his attitude he makes you realize he is just doing his job and you did something wrong.

Most people I have conversations with that just got a ticket blame the officer for doing his job and don't acknowledge their fault.

I am guessing that he doesn't pull people over for obscure reasons either, that is always a favorite for people to complain about.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Pleasant surprise watching that video. Thanks for the bait-and-switch title. :)

I got stopped this Monday morning at 5:00 am in my car at the start of my weekly commute. I think I was doing 60 in a 45. But for some unexpected reason, he gave me a warning ticket!! Said I hadn't had any tickets since 2007. I guess not in NC.

I thanked him and told him I recently bought a motorcycle and that I don't exceed the speed limit on it (that's mostly true right now since I'm still learning to trust the bike and just enjoying the acceleration and turning) but driving my car I got careless and accidentally sped. He laughed about the irony.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts