Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's up for going to Lodi for lunch on the 29th, It has been posted on the ""Lake Erie Tri-State Riders"" forum, but I'm sure that not everyone has looked into that forum.
This would be a great chance to meet new and old people from the forum.
There's no reason why anyone who lives 150 miles from there wouldn't want to go.

Lodi is located near the intersection of I-71 & I-76.

Hope to see many of you there,
Big Al

· Registered
5 Posts
Haven't posted in a while, and I haven't even been looking lately...Lodi is so close to me that I can almost taste lunch.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can get anybody to preach for me, and it is kinda tough for a preacher to call in sick...God still knows where I am.

Maybe next time! Now that I live in Ohio, I look forward to meeting some of you guys (like Al & 77fan) who are like legends to me on this board!

· Registered
587 Posts
Well I know of 4 that will be there. Me, Kara, Trep, and Big Al. Buttman still hasn't said if he is going to blow off work. There are a lot of others that said they would like to go. Hope they make it out. ymrandy don't know exactly where you are but maybe after church you could make your way over we should be there for a while. At least that way you could meet some forum members.

hope to see you there Dennis

· Registered
457 Posts
Are you sure it is not this Lodi :?: If so, it would take me about 10 min to get there :!:

· Registered
31 Posts
Big Al said:
cedric said:
Now if we could get Jim to skip work.
I'm sure that would be like pulling teeth.

Between work and keeping the dirt level in the back yard (poor Karen) Jim seems to be kept very busy.
Sorry guys, Sundays pay the best!! It's been almost 2 years since I've blown off a day of work...I'm waaaayy over due, but I want to hit that 2 year mark!

Hey Al, I guess I'm going to have to hog-tie Karen and drag her to a breakfast or ride before you'll believe I haven't buried her in the backyard! Her work schedule is about as messed up as mine!!

· Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea Jim, we'll have to try to meet for breakfast soon. It would be nice to see that pretty little wife of yours. Oh yea, and it wouldn't be all bad to see you either.

Now who else is going to make the trip Sunday????????

· Registered
658 Posts
Bad weekend for me. My son and future daughter-in-law's wedding shower is this weekend, and my task is to 'entertain' the males in the family who have made the trip in from out-of-town. IIRC, Sunday is 'golf' day. :)

· Registered
43 Posts
i am going to head down I-79 to meet up with kara if she ever tells me where to meet her down in cranbarry area. more then likely going to leave Grove City around 8 or so let me know if you want to meet some place.

firemedic

· Registered
249 Posts
firemedic said:
i am going to head down I-79 to meet up with kara if she ever tells me where to meet her down in cranbarry area. more then likely going to leave Grove City around 8 or so let me know if you want to meet some place.

firemedic
I figure,i could meet ya's at niles,oh thats where the turnpike meets rt 80

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.