Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 Shadow 750 14.2k.... The existing unit was getting really slow at begining to flash. So I picked up a Novita EP34 electronic 3 prong uni flash relay 14$ @ AutoZone. Ive yet to road test but in the garage its not what I thought would be a instant flash but much faster than the one I replaced. It apears the colder the temp outside the longer it takes to flash. Or if I leave it flashing for a while the following flashes come on way quicker. Weird I know as if the relay works faster when warmed up or has been used frequently hell what do I know....lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
If it varies in the duration of frequency something's odd. I've made the switch and for exactly the same reason you did. I've never noticed a variance and I have close to 10,000 on mine. Mine is a different brand but they should all be the same in operation.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cant think of anything else ,,ive checked the switch, it was fine. Looks **** ill be checking all the sockets and cleaning if nessasary. Other than the fuse box/area cant see where else I could inspect the wiring harness etc the wiring in the headlamp asembly looked fine. Jmo but this is why Im hesitant to go to leds just one more bs to trouble shoot when stuff happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts