Honda Shadow Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Scr

The weather wasn`t the greatest. I thought it would keep the crowd down. I Was Wrong! Huge turnout. Thousands of cool bikes. It actually got warm, and the sun came out for a while. There was a guy with a drone filming the whole thing. I talked to him and he said he would post it on the internet , but not for a while. He said he was going to have to do a lot of editing first. If I ever come across it, I`ll post it here.
Looking forward to The Spring Slimey Crud Run already!:wink2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in the Watertown area. Ive been riding solo for almost 2 seasons since i bought my Saber, but think it would be a good time out with other riders. If the weather cooperates, the Pine Bluff ride sounds great.

Anyone else around Watertown area? Im due for a Holy Hill run. Beautiful out that way...though lots of nice areas around the lakes to ride. A short spin around Lower Nemahn lake (Delafield) never gets old. Lots of country out here yet, ya just gotta look for it sometimes.

·
Registered
801 Posts
If the weather cooperates, the Pine Bluff ride sounds great.
'

Weather is looking good.:smile2:

If you leave Watertown around 8:00am, just about every bike you see going towards Madison will probably be going to The Slimey Crud Run.:wink2:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Less then a week away from The FALL SLIMEY CRUD RUD!
'
On OCTOBER 1st, 2017, all roads in the Mid-West Wisconsin area will lead to just west of Madison,Wisconsin!
'

·
Registered
801 Posts
Paul Bunyans

I think this is the last weekend for Paul Bunyan`s Cook Shanty will be open until next year.

Weather doesn`t look good, but I know a lot guys usually ride to Paul Bunyan`s in the Dells the day before it closes!
'

'

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.