Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I joined the forum last month I gave my Newbie greeting and mentioned that I got my first motorcyle: a 2002 1100 Aero. I was quickly and warmly welcomed, but also admonished "No pics...didn't happen". The only problem was that I bought the bike out of state through a friend and he kept it to do some carb work and get it road worthy. And I failed to take pics before I came home. Well, he still has it, but was gracious enough to send me some pics.
So here it is... my proof. (attachments and my new sig pic) Now hopefully I will be able to get it to me in a couple of weeks. The weather has been sunny and in the low 70's here and it has been torture not having it.

I have a few more in my albums as well. Can't wait to have some time underneath the saddle.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! Love the jack and the bike
Thanks, wish I had the jack, but that is my buddy's. I'm putting that on my ever-expanding wish list for the future.

Wish list so far:
Mustang seat with driver backrest and sissy bar pad
Memphis Shades or National cycle Windshield
Highway bar with foot pegs
Sissy Bar luggage rack
Motorcycle Jack and new set of metric tools.
Light bar.

So far that's over $1500 in stuff. Seeing as I bought the bike and it's been put in working order for under $1000 total (got a fantastic deal), it's a bit scary to think how quickly one can double or even triple their investment. :)

Well, I'll just be happy for the blessing as is :-D for a while.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Someday, I will add a Aero 1100 to the Stable...

Beautiful bike! And, I'm not really sure that you want to get time "underneath" the saddle, CJ!;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someday, I will add a Aero 1100 to the Stable...

Beautiful bike! And, I'm not really sure that you want to get time "underneath" the saddle, CJ!;)
Wow. Had a real brain fart with that phrase. My brain was thinking "riding time underneath my belt" or "time in the saddle" and they got crossed up. :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts